Anthony McFarland - Maryland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony McFarland - Maryland

JRYCRL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Take him in the 5th-6th round. Trust me... Had zero blocking this year and very little last year. If we address the O line, he'll start. Twice the RB than anything on the roster.

looks to have better vision than Ballage, but so does anyone really.

I would never draft RB in 1st round, so if hes a 5th round option im all for it.

looks to have better vision than Ballage, but so does anyone really.

I would never draft RB in 1st round, so if hes a 5th round option im all for it.

I would for the right guy.....he need needs to be elite. McCaffrey was worth it. He changed that Panthers team. You could say Zeke did the same for Dallas, but his Oline has also been really good. Gurley seemed like he was until injuries caught up with him.

Rounds 2-4 are sweet spots for RBs though. Usually lots out there.

I am hoping to get him 5th or 6th round. He's an oz in the right room too.

I see some pretty good blocking there actually......some of the runs he wasn't even touched till he was 10 yards downfield.

I feel like this draft has a lot of potentially good running backs coming out. Will be some late round gems.

Danny brings up a good point. This is why you need good scouts, not scouts who see a big run and go "wow hes good". A good scout will notice the blocking, the agility, speed, vision, etc.

Back
Top Bottom