Antoine Cason for 32? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antoine Cason for 32?

Cason will not fall to the 32... from what I have heard, Arizona is going to pick him up in the first, they like him alot.

I bet if Arizona doesn't take him the Giants snag him one pick before us.

I bet if Arizona doesn't take him the Giants snag him one pick before us.
that would suck so bad but i think if Dan Connor is still there in the 1 round when the Giants pick they will take him

i think Cason can fall to us at 32, i dont know if he will, but in some mocks i've seen him in the late 20's to early 30's, so it certainly isnt out of the realm of possibility.

to be honest, i LOVE Cason (check the sig, had it for over a year now!). He doesnt have off the chart measurables, but he is physically gifted, he's not the fastest guy on the field, but is almost always the smartest. He positions his body better than anyone i have seen. To one persons comment about liking him a lot but taking it with a grain of salt because it was a highlight reel, consider this, i have seen Cason play in person probably 10 times, and there are no bad plays from him. I've seen him miss one tackle that he should have made and that's it. On the subject of tackling, he is one of the best tackling corners in the draft and is an asset in run support. i could go on for hours about how amazing he is and i think that if he is available at 32, then he's gotta be the pick.

We have some safety depth now with Jason Allen, Bell and Hill . . . and some more people, I guess Daniels, Worrell . . . I mean its not that exciting, but there is obviously MORE pressing needs.

Oh...my....lord.....your mock draft.....I can't speak of the things I would do if we got those guys.

It's like my perfect draft.

Back
Top Bottom