Antonio Cromartie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie

Sulamar

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I dont post much at all, but I am here everyday to read the news and rumor's.

I live in Jacksonville, and my boss is Antonio Cromartie's Aunt. She says that Antonio has met with Nick Saban 2 times. He says he is really excited about playing in Miami and thinks thats where he will get drafted.

Do you guys think this is Nick Saban covering all grounds meeting with him twice, or do you guys think we might draft him.

~Sulamar

Nick has ment with a few people 2 and 3 times. He did the same thing last year. Nick covers All his possiblities.

Sulamar said:
Hey everyone, I dont post much at all, but I am here everyday to read the news and rumor's.

I live in Jacksonville, and my boss is Antonio Cromartie's Aunt. She says that Antonio has met with Nick Saban 2 times. He says he is really excited about playing in Miami and thinks thats where he will get drafted.

Do you guys think this is Nick Saban covering all grounds meeting with him twice, or do you guys think we might draft him.

~Sulamar

I think Cromartie will be a Phin in 24 hours...

Cromartie is a very strong possibility for the #16 pick. Saban and Capers went to Florida State yesterday to meet with some of the players that could be there when they pick. It is very odd for coaches to make a trip like that just days before the draft. If I had to bet, I would say our pick will either be Wimbley or Cromartie.

SkapePhin said:
I think Cromartie will be a Phin in 24 hours...

probably a little more then 24 hours. I don't think the 16th pick would go by 1:30 :chuckle:

i think a 6-2ft 210pnd corner or can tackle and is a great cover man and runs a 4.3 40 is very exciting. i can see how nick would pick him hed be very dominating if he stayed healthy and he got coached up hard by saban.

Thanks for all the replys already, I hope he is a Phin tomorrow too! She is going there tomorrow and she promised me tomorrow she would have him sign a Miami jersey for me before she came home.

Yeah, I'd love to have him. However, number of visits probably doesn't mean much. We met with Chad Jackson 3 or 4 times.

Sulamar said:
Thanks for all the replys already, I hope he is a Phin tomorrow too! She is going there tomorrow and she promised me tomorrow she would have him sign a Miami jersey for me before she came home.

make sure he is a phin before he signs it :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom