Antwaun Molden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antwaun Molden

Here's the kid from LSU who may be available in the 3rd or 4th. quick feet and he's smart but doesn't break in his transitions as well as Molden. I think Molden has better hips and speed. and of course better size. But Chevis went to a much better school. And did well against top competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAI4deTq8wA&feature=related

these draft decisions aren't easy.

Nice find. Love his size and background. He looks like a find.

What sucks is we have no picks from picks 100 - 195.

From the first pick in the 4th round (which is almost like a 3rd rounder), all the way to the latter part of the 6th round we have no picks. That is a big gap and a long time to be sitting down with hands tied behind your back - (Thank you Trent Green and Mr Ferguson)

And that's where some possible gems like Molden will go.

If we love him that much we could find a way to get him...

only problem is molden right now is probably going to go in the 2nd possibly as high as the late first. jackson i dont think quite fits the scheme. i believe they prefer DB's that can turn and run with receivers. jackson is more of a zone or off man corner. let him read the QB and then make a break on the ball.

only problem is molden right now is probably going to go in the 2nd possibly as high as the late first. jackson i dont think quite fits the scheme. i believe they prefer DB's that can turn and run with receivers. jackson is more of a zone or off man corner. let him read the QB and then make a break on the ball.

WOW. you really think Molden will go that high?

i have been preaching Molden on here for months and I personally think he is in the top 5 CB's in the draft. He was great in college and can be a great man coverage back. He was a secret until about 2 months ago. He is projected to go in the 2nd around 40-42 . i rally hope he slides to #57 caus I dont think BP takes him at #32. I wouldnt mind it though. He was in the top 5 in all but 2 combine cateogries and he was 6th in those. The only other CB Id take before the 6th and 7th rounds are Terrell Thomas and Charles Godfrey. That is unless Jenkins, DRC, Kelvin fall to #32. We have to at least draft 1 CB but Im hoping for 2 I like Scandrick in the 6th if hes there or maybe with the other 4th we get fot JT

WOW. you really think Molden will go that high?

not just me, but alot of people do. san diego has been rumored to be a possible landing spot for him. dont be surprised if he ends up being our pick at 32 as well. if molden played at a big time school, very good chance he could of challenged for the top cb spot.

Don't get me wrong., I really like Molden. I just thought the "small school' syndrome would have prevented him from going that high.

I guess not though. We shall see soon.

Don't get me wrong., I really like Molden. I just thought the "small school' syndrome would have prevented him from going that high.

I guess not though. We shall see soon.

sure hasnt had an adverse affect on DRC.

hes probably going in the 2nd now. if hes there at 2b and we pick him, i wouldnt be mad. unless some unforseeable drop by one of the top prospects...

Back
Top Bottom