any 1 have a problem if Hardy is selected with that # 32 pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any 1 have a problem if Hardy is selected with that # 32 pick?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know we need a Lt and tons of secondary help but we still dont have a # 2 wr in my book...Wilford will be a greta option at 1 and ted ginn and his fmaily can be better used in the slot as the # 3 wideout ...what about James Hardy the wr from Indiana...im sure most of u know him by now but this guy is incredable...what do u think? if he is there at 32 do u draft him? i dont see why not..there draft is loaded with a lot of Cb and Lt...and if jt is traded im guessing that would be another 2nd rd pick..just thought i mention it

I know we need a Lt and tons of secondary help but we still dont have a # 2 wr in my book...Wilford will be a greta option at 1 and ted ginn and his fmaily can be better used in the slot as the # 3 wideout ...what about James Hardy the wr from Indiana...im sure most of u know him by now but this guy is incredable...what do u think? if he is there at 32 do u draft him? i dont see why not..there draft is loaded with a lot of Cb and Lt...and if jt is traded im guessing that would be another 2nd rd pick..just thought i mention it

I would hate that pick. To many more important needs right now. We drafted Ginn last year we need to give it a chance to pay off. I think we would benefit more from a good blocking receiving TE and there should be a TE like that in the early 4th round. With John Carlson I am kinda seeing a Heath Miller type. So I think that would help us more.

I think we need to go BPA with that pick and I think it will either be Brian Brohm or Dan Conner

I would hate that pick. To many more important needs right now. We drafted Ginn last year we need to give it a chance to pay off. I think we would benefit more from a good blocking receiving TE and there should be a TE like that in the early 4th round. With John Carlson I am kinda seeing a Heath Miller type. So I think that would help us more.

I think we need to go BPA with that pick and I think it will either be Brian Brohm or Dan Conner

i agree if conner is available we get him at 2a But i dont think that Wilford is anything but a taller Hagan and he wont make much impact on this team the only number one we have right now is Ted Ginn and after that we need a 2nd option

For starters, I don't see Hardy being there at the start of the 2nd round. Look for the Eagles to grab him at #19, IMO. Secondly, we just signed Wilford to be the big receiver, I don't think we're trying to be the Jags and have a roster full of 6'4" receivers. Same goes with Conner, I don't envision him being around either. What could happen, I think, is Parcells taking a QB at the top of the 2nd; either Brohm or Flacco. Also who he grabs at #1 also will depend on who we take in the 2nd.

I feel you, but it just dont make sense. Wilford and Hardy are the same type of recievers. IMO reciever isn't our biggest need if it's a need at all. My biggest concern after the Oline is the Secondary. We have yet to replace Surtain and Madison. If Antoine Cason is there at 32, I say get him.

But honestly, I think our 32 pick is the key for us to get more picks. The true stars of this draft will fall in the 2nd and 3rd round. I feel teams will be willing to move up to 32 and pay nice prices for "their guy." But I do agree James Hardy has great measurables.

Dan Conner at 32? That would be a steal. I dont think he makes it out the 1st.

I would rather get Earl Bennett ,wr Vanderbuilt, with our third round pick. I really want the best OT or CB with our 2a and 2b picks.

Down on Ginn....with ZERO reason to be other than the original hate you had for him because he doesnt have a mop haircut doing myoplex commercials.

Ginn is our future, he is our #1, Quinn is a Brown...bottom line.

And I wouldnt be opposed to drafting Hardy to compliment TED GINN!!!

I HAVE NO PROBLEM with HARDY there, in fact I kind of hope he falls. I love the fact the guy is 6'6" he would be uncoverable in the red zone. I not sure if the signing of Wilford (being the fact he is 6'4) would eliminate us from contention. But I would love to have Hardy. He was productive, and he is athletic for his size

We could use a decent TE....I think Fred Davis will likely be gone but if not, he might be a good pick at #32....we also could use a shut down CB at #32.

@ 32 there will be TONS of TALENT on the Board. Hardy shouldn't be there, IMO he'll be picked by the cowboys. OT Otah, Antoine Cason CB, SS Kenny Phillips these guys are late 1st rounders who could drop.

If C Long is the 1st pick, we HAVE to go OT @ 32, right?

Hardy is a wife beater, ill pass let someone else deal w/ this punk.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom