Any chance Atlanta moves up for Ryan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any chance Atlanta moves up for Ryan?

I think its more because they're moving to a cover 2 and dont need a shutdown corner who is unhappy at being there

Surely an act of convience...they get rid of Hall...and acquire the ammo they need to get a new face of the franchise. If not Ryan in this draft...who? Next years QB class is going to be worse than this one. In this draft...they can get Ryan for another second rounder...perhaps next year's draft...it will cost them alot more...for alot less QB.
What would you do....do you have any faith in any of the QB's on their roster?

Surely an act of convience...they get rid of Hall...and acquire the ammo they need to get a new face of the franchise. If not Ryan in this draft...who? Next years QB class is going to be worse than this one. In this draft...they can get Ryan for another second rounder...perhaps next year's draft...it will cost them alot more...for alot less QB.
What would you do....do you have any faith in any of the QB's on their roster?

I dont see it. The coach is from Jacksonville and loves DTs. This is a guy who went to the playoffs with Garrard. I dont see them drafting a QB even. I think they go Dorsey or Ellis and grab a QB in the 2nd round. Maybe even later if Flacco and Brohm are gone. I know they've shown interest in Paul Smith out of Tulsa and he's probably a 5th rounder. Booty will be available in the 3rd or later. This is going to be a run first team with a heavy emphasis on defense. Just dont see them getting excited over a QB

Back
Top Bottom