any chance Crabtrees injury slips him to 25th? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any chance Crabtrees injury slips him to 25th?

FORMER FIN1

Starter
Reaction score
Just wondering if the foot surgery Crabtree is haveing done slips his stock enough to pick him up at 25. Am I nuts?

No way.

The reason he's getting the sugery done now and not running a 40 is because scouts have told him he's lock top 10 pick and running the 40 can only do further damage to the injury.

Damnit I knew it. The only reason I entertained the question is Bob Sanders a few years back slipped to the second round because of a similiar injury.

Crabtree might slip but not to 25. Seattle sort of filled their WR hole with TJ. It's not unimaginable that Crabtree will fall not only because of that but because of his surgery. What it will mean will be something more like other WR's dropping as well. In my opinion if Crabtree does drop a little like I suspect it will be like a ripple effect for WR's in the draft.

Not unless there's complications with the surgery or they find something else wrong. He's doing all this because the money for top 10 is all relatively close. If waits, runs poorly and is questionable to make most of camp or start, then his stock drops and he goes later in the 1st. But right now, I doubt he makes it out of the top 10.
Maybe if someone starts a drug usage rumor (ala Marino), he might drop that far.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom