Any chance of Quentin Groves at 32? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any chance of Quentin Groves at 32?

Ryder

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't think Groves will make it past the 49ers at 29 or whatever it is. Patrick Willis and Groves will be a formidable linebacker corp.

If we want him I think we trade JT and 2b and maybe a 4/5 for their 26th and their 4/5 rounder.

Then we get Groves and they get a great pass rusher that could win them a SB and they lso pick 1st in either round 4 or 5.

Everyone wins.

Thoughts?

you serious? you would trade JT and a 2nd rounder to move up 6 spots on the bottom of the first.

thank god it would never happen, but more importantly are you OK?

Yeah, I', fine, yourself. Also hows your Mum?

Your the one thats crazy, pick Woodson? Crazy man

none of us knows where Quinton Groves will fall to before he's picked,but after seeing highlight vids of him,i damn sure wouldn't mind having him on our defense.

I hope and hope he is there at 32. I really think that the niners might have to pass on him in order to beef up their D line or even Oline. Plus they are in dire need or a WR too. I don't think LB is their biggest need. Groves would be great Dolphin for years and years. Possibly ROY???

Im just not comfortable with this guys heart ailment that he just had surgery for. Groves is a beast i wont deny that, but man, a heart condition? I'm not talking about his knees or shoulders.....We talking about the mighty muscle.

The heart surgery was minor, he is going to be fine. Beign a GAtor fan, we played Auburn every year and I can tell you he is a beast. Way underrated to be a late rd 1 or early 2nd rounder. If he falls to 32, we would be silly to pass him. I have lobbied in this forum for weeks for him, PLEASE TUNA TAKE GROVES!!! He could be a better prospect than Gholston.

GO SEC!!!

I read somewhere that he and his doctor sent out letters to all 32 teams in the NFL about his Heart Ailment. They said that the procedure was a success and that as long has he takes his pills that there will be no lasting conditions and shouldn't be a problem at all.

BTW UGA Knowshown Moreno will be the Heisman trophy winner next year and the Bulldogs are going to be Naional Champs!!! Yeah we got LSU on the sked, We got Florida on the Schedule we got the toughest schedule in college ball next year and guess what?

In dont mean a thang!!!

UGA Dawgs #1!!!!!!!!!!

According to my calculations there's precisely a 27.7569982331% chance this question has been previously addressed and therefore we already know the answer...

Oh yea, the answer is Groves is a relatively high-risk pick in the first 2 rounds, so don't be surprised if he drops out of the 2nd (or at least into the 55-60 slot).

He could be great, but chances are he won't be. So that's the bet teams are going to have to make on this kid. He's a classic "lazy player" who takes too many plays off and seemingly lacks NFL intensity.

That profile doesn't sound like a Parcells kind of guy, so don't get your hopes up IMO.

Back
Top Bottom