any chance we get a wr in the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any chance we get a wr in the draft?

i dont know if we have scouted anyone but i do think we will get a WR in this draft. I dont know if Parcells, Ireland and Sparano like this kid but i really do . his name is James Hardy for Indiana. if he is here at the #32 spot i think we should consider taking him. he is a monster

i dont know if we have scouted anyone but i do think we will get a WR in this draft. I dont know if Parcells, Ireland and Sparano like this kid but i really do . his name is James Hardy for Indiana. if he is here at the #32 spot i think we should consider taking him. he is a monster
I've been saying that the Dolphins should draft James all along. I would be so happy if we did. The kid is 6'7", and is really athletic. Pull the trigger if he falls to us.

Early doucet III if he falls to 2b i love that kid, he is a great slot or number 2, very smart, reads d's well, can go over the middel and make all catches. 2b-doubt hill be ther though, other than him, idk if we should unless after 3

the dolphins interviewed DJ Hall at the senior bowl and visited with Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly at the scouting combine related to info from kffl.com during the time of those events..

Devin Thomas or James Hardy at 32 would be great. There are a ton of options with our other second. I am sure we draft a wr I just don't know when. With Parcells we should expect to take lineman pretty early. TE may also be drafted really early

Not sure where, but I read there was some interest in Florida's Andre Caldwell.

Andre would be a great pickup in the 4th :winkwink: I think he ran the 40 in the high 4.30's

I would hope if were taking a WR or/and TE we don't do it until at the earliest the 3rd but I'd really prefer the 4th. Even Bowman is slipping farther down the draft board and might be had in the 6th. There's so many holes in our team and when you look at last years draft the Chiefs rookie WR was the only one to make a big impact.

Back
Top Bottom