Any Dolfans in Northern California? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Dolfans in Northern California?

finfan4evr13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Very knowledgable female dolfan now in San Francisco, Ca. Willing to travel 25-50 miles to watch the games. LA had so many great places, like Breakshot in Venice. I have been a fan for 12 years. I can remember those winning Septembers with reliable Louis Oliver, Steady Stoyanovich, Dan swaring up a storm. But I also remember praying for Olivadotti's eyebrows to grow together. The day he was fired my cousin and I bought a round of drinks for people we didn't know. since dan retired, I my devotion has significantly decreased. But I know getting away from my 49er season ticket holder friends and family (thank god most of them are not in the "Raider Nation). I also will be traveling to San Diego in November and January. pray for some magic tomorrow

Hey! Your threads still a little old so Im not sure if your going to check up on it, but Im from Tracy. Fan for 12 years also, but only diehard for the past 7 or 8...Im only 19 give a kid a break! Im heading to San Diego on the 24th so I can watch Miami stomp the Chargers for the second year in a row. Im actually going with my uncle, whos die hard Niners...that one thing that drives me nuts about Cali, its all about the Niners or the Raiders!

I live in the Bay Area & have been a fins fan since 1984. i usually watch games at home (when shown on TV) or at my cousins house w/ DirecTV.

Back
Top Bottom