Any Dolphin fans in Seattle???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Dolphin fans in Seattle????

KTownsDolphins

4 Handicap, trying to get to scratch
Reaction score
I'm thinking of going to Seattle for the game as its only about a 10 hour drive or even a 1 hour flight.

Just wondering if there are any dolphin fans around the seattle area that are planning on attending the game.

KTownsDolphins said:
I'm thinking of going to Seattle for the game as its only about a 10 hour drive or even a 1 hour flight.

Just wondering if there are any dolphin fans around the seattle area that are planning on attending the game.

I'm in the process of convincing a Seahawk Fan buddy of mine to go up there with me to see the game.

I'm in Vancouver and thinking of going down. Should be a good game.

Im also going there with a friend, i live in idaho so its a quick flight

I`m definetely flying up for the game, got a buddy who`s also a Miami fan going too. We`ll probably go up Saturday, then stay downtown at a hotel close to the stadium. Lots of good nightlife, and plenty of good seafood places there. My brother, who lives in Seattle is a Seaduck fan, and he`s already running his mouth.

I live in Portland and am making the 3 hr drive with two buddies of mine. We are spending the night Sunday, coming home Monday. Getting tickets on the phin side as soon as they sell em!

Goin` Deep said:
I`m definetely flying up for the game, got a buddy who`s also a Miami fan going too. We`ll probably go up Saturday, then stay downtown at a hotel close to the stadium. Lots of good nightlife, and plenty of good seafood places there. My brother, who lives in Seattle is a Seaduck fan, and he`s already running his mouth.

As I like to call them is the Sea****s.

Thank god for NFL Sunday Ticket, or I'd get to watch the sea****s every sunday thank you fox spokane boo

phin in the NW said:
I live in Portland and am making the 3 hr drive with two buddies of mine. We are spending the night Sunday, coming home Monday. Getting tickets on the phin side as soon as they sell em!

I'm down for that do you know when they go on sale

KTownsDolphins said:
We checked with the Seahawks ticket office in May, and all they`re selling now are season tickets. Individual game tickets go on sale in August.
Didn`t check with the Dolphins tickert office....probably should I guess, because I want seats in the section that the Dolphin fans will be in.

KTownsDolphins said:

They are scheduled to go on sale on August 7th for individual game tickets. I am definately driving down again! There is a couple of us from Edmonton here going down there, and a group of the Lethbridge FD coming to meet us there...can't wait!!! :cool: We were down two years ago, and rest assured, there are Fins fans that come out!!! :cooldude:

im going. I live in LA so its a 2hr flight. I have family up there. If anybody can get tickets now let me know?

Back
Top Bottom