Any Duke football watchers here? Eron Riley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Duke football watchers here? Eron Riley

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I watch 1 or 2 games.. I remember this kid, but didn't think he was this fast..can someone tell me more about him, he's moving up on draft boards..

Eron Riley/WR/Duke: Riley, considered by most as a possession receiver, shocked scouts with his speed. He measured 6-foot-3 and 206 pounds then blistered in the 40s, clocking times which ranged between 4.30 and 4.36 seconds. He posted a vertical jump of 40 inches and broad jump of 11-feet 2-inches. Riley then displayed the consistent hands he was known for at Duke during the position drills.

Which is what I knew him for..good hands.. but that speed can't be ignored. usually good hands ppl have good route running skills, which is what I thought about him, he got open and I thought it was because of his route running.

Duke plays football?

:lol2::lol2: I know, I know, but this kid is why I sawed the games I did..he caught the ball well, I just like his size and thought him as a good #2, but with hands like he has, and that kind of speed, I'm looking at him a little harder..as a number 1

Duke Football? That's like Jumbo Shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom