Any good Dolphins bars in Georgia? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any good Dolphins bars in Georgia?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just received news that I might be moving to mid-Georgia. The Cordelle region to be more precise. Does anyone know of any sports bars in that region that usually have the NFL package? I don't expect that there's one in Cordelle but maybe within 50 miles or so?

Are there any Phins fans in that region? I'll be a newcomer to GA and need some new Dolphins pals.

Probably a quality of life upgrade. You can have a 6 figure salary around here and not live as comfortably as you would think. South FLA as you probably know is expensive with all the wealthy retirees in the area.

BALLS DEEP said:
I just received news that I might be moving to mid-Georgia. The Cordelle region to be more precise. Does anyone know of any sports bars in that region that usually have the NFL package? I don't expect that there's one in Cordelle but maybe within 50 miles or so?

Are there any Phins fans in that region? I'll be a newcomer to GA and need some new Dolphins pals.

Appears to me that Albany, (76,000+ pop.) 41 miles away will be your best bet.

Also appears to me BALLS, that you may be in for a Culture Shock coming from Naples. Not to worry though, you will find some very good people in GA.

yea I know I was born and raised in Naples when I was there it was real rare to find someone born and raised there

BALLS DEEP said:

GOOD LUCK!:shakeno:

The only Dolphins bar/restaurant i know of is Tony's in Roswell, GA. It's off Holcomb Bridge Rd. It gets packed on game days. Some of the crowd is a bit rowdy, though - can get pretty annoying. But they have a huge projection screen that they show they games on.

BALLS DEEP said:

That's cool news actually! Unfortunately I too am moving to Georgia (Atlanta area) in the upcoming months (due to the outrageous home owners insurance increases here in FL as well as other nickle and dime increases). I intend to keep my season tickets and will at least fly down for the "Big 3" (Jets, Bills and Pats) games. I will still be a member here so I will keep you updated with what I find in the way of Phins hangouts. I can assure you that the biggest in GA will be at my house. :D NFL Sunday Ticket, here I come.........again.

Lungoystr said:
That's cool news actually! Unfortunately I too am moving to Georgia (Atlanta area) in the upcoming months (due to the outrageous home owners insurance increases here in FL as well as other nickle and dime increases). I intend to keep my season tickets and will at least fly down for the "Big 3" (Jets, Bills and Pats) games. I will still be a member here so I will keep you updated with what I find in the way of Phins hangouts. I can assure you that the biggest in GA will be at my house. :D NFL Sunday Ticket, here I come.........again.

LUNGS!!!!! Don't leave us. Man, can't you find something up here in NOFLA?

themole said:
Appears to me that Albany, (76,000+ pop.) 41 miles away will be your best bet.

Also appears to me BALLS, that you may be in for a Culture Shock coming from Naples. Not to worry though, you will find some very good people in GA.

I was thinking about that. I'll look to buy or rent some place in Albany. I'm going up next weekend to take a look. I guess I'll see if I can scout around a bit while I'm up there.

Sounds like the people are cool up there. The pain in the you know what is that there aren't many bars period. So the odds of finding a cool sports bar are going to be REALLY low.

I just pray that HD satellite is available in that area. My dad has a cabin NC and the area he's in doesn't have HD satellite available.

cuban_refugee said:
The only Dolphins bar/restaurant i know of is Tony's in Roswell, GA. It's off Holcomb Bridge Rd. It gets packed on game days. Some of the crowd is a bit rowdy, though - can get pretty annoying. But they have a huge projection screen that they show they games on.

Wow! That's over 150 miles to there! If I don't have satellite yet, I'll drive that far but there HAS to be somewhere closer. Why am I getting this deliverance song in my head?

BALLS DEEP said:
I was thinking about that. I'll look to buy or rent some place in Albany. I'm going up next weekend to take a look. I guess I'll see if I can scout around a bit while I'm up there.

Sounds like the people are cool up there. The pain in the you know what is that there aren't many bars period. So the odds of finding a cool sports bar are going to be REALLY low.

I just pray that HD satellite is available in that area. My dad has a cabin NC and the area he's in doesn't have HD satellite available.

How far is it to Warner Robbins from Cordele (not that far as I recall)? You could most likely find a sports bar there that will have the Phins on. Warner Robbins is Home to Warner Robbins Air Force Base. I'm sure you can find something there.

Back
Top Bottom