Any good OLBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any good OLBs

Will Derting

some people are mentioning Ahmad Brooks.....from Virginia Tech???? hmm id love to bring him in, he is amazing.

Brooks isn't even in the draft. He's suspended for the year and may enter the supplemental

MustangFinFan said:
Will Derting

I live 2 hours from Pullman and have seen Will Derting play several times. He is nothing really special. If we were to take him, it would be a 7th rounder as a project.

Parys Haralson, a DE/OLB good pass rusher from Tennessee. I hope he lasts until our pick.

Mark Anderson a DE from Alabama projects as an olb in a 3-4 system. Im a Bama fan and this guy is a player. He wont be a superstar but can be a quality starter in the NFL

spencer havner from ucla, very good in coverage, but not a great pass rusher

Nick Reid from Kansas, Big 12 defensive player of the year. I think he could easily turn into a tackling machine like Zach.

Keep an eye on Cameron Vaughn. He has the size to play in this D and would be a steal in the 7th.

It sounds like he might have the brook trout look, though.

Anderson, Haralson or Stanley McClover

if any of these tweeners fall it would be cool to get the one best suited to play rush OLB

Leon Williams from Miami
Spencer Havner from UCLA
Mark Anderson from Alabama

Those would be my LB's of choice for our system.

I would really like Williams late 4th-5th round, he's 6-3 and runs consistently under 4.5.

I don't see how Miami could go wrong with Havner in the 4th, though there may be even better talent available to the team in that position.

Back
Top Bottom