Any objections? If so, why? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any objections? If so, why?

i dont like the fact of trading our best offensive player it obvious that we need him we avg 30 points a game with him and henne in the offense and that droped quite a bit when brown went down

ronnie was the #2 overall selection and still is a good back when healthy .
buy high sell low is the quickest way to the poorhouse.

IF Ronnie Brown were to be traded, would you not think they would do it in either preseason/1st 6 weeks of the regular season.

My thinking here is. Currently he is injured so his value has to be lower by default. Going through preseason teams possibly interested in trading for him will get to see a full recovery (hopefully) therefore raising his value.

In addition to that, like the JT Washington scenario.. they lost a DE early in preseason so were desperate to get a replacement, therefore the bargining power was with Miami, if a team were to loose their top back.

I can see Brown getting traded but not during this offseason while his value is lower because of the injury.

Clearly this all depends on the organisation thinking they can get by with the current RB'son the roster or whomever else they pick up.

Back
Top Bottom