Any undrafted free agent news??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any undrafted free agent news???

DefensiveEnd#76

Football Guru
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had heard about any undrafted free agent signings yet. A minute after the draft ended, we would've been on the phones calling undrafted guys that we were interested in. I am sure some guys have already agreed to contracts.

i kno draftdaddy.com had list of players that have already signed such as chris leak with the bears but the site isnt working. i was gonna post it but my comp froze, sorry guys

Dolphins | Team agrees to deal with G. Pope

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:36:00 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with Howard free-agent CB Geoff Pope, according to agent Rich De Luca.

Dolphins | Team signs M. Bruce

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:33:41 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed Washington State free-agent DL Mkristo Bruce.

Dolphins | Team signs T. Harris

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:24:51 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed Montana free-agent CB Tuff Harris, according to the Missolian.

Dolphins | Team agrees to terms with S. Parker

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:17:55 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins have reportedly agreed to terms with Arkansas free-agent OG Stephen Parker.

Dolphins | Team to sign T. Esera

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:13:01 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins will sign Hawaii free-agent OT Tala Esera, according to The Associated Press.

I can tell you a lot of the top tier free agents have ...

signed with other teams. As it stands now, the most prominent players signed by Miami are Bruce, the 6-6 defensive end/linebacker from Washington State, and Julius Wilson, OL from UAB. Wilson is probably one of the highest rated guys not drafted. Others included are noted in an article from the Sun Sentinel. Bruce was told Miami would pick between he and Wright in the 7th round, and we know who they picked. If you look at the total stats between these guys it will amaze you at the sack machines they are.
And don't forget that Wright comes from the same school as Porter, and is about the same size.
And Bruce says Taylor is his favorite player. It is hard to argue with that comment because Bruce came to Miami on his choice.
So far, Miami has signed 2 defensive backs, 2 guards, 2 tackles, and one defensive end/linebacker as free agents. I did hear they are inviting a syracuse cornerback in for a tryout.
That leaves several other guys that have not been revealed. But if you want to know who they are I can attempt to get the information to you.

I will tell you James Pickney and Toby Korrodi are the most prominent quarterbacks left.
Tyrone Moss, Selvin Young, and Jackie Battle are about what is left at rb.
Tes have been picked through badly. Sleeper pick Braden Jones is about all that is left there.
Ryan Moore and David Ball are all that is left among the wide receivers.
No more offensive linemen left of note other than guard Mike Jones of Iowa.
Justin Hickman and Darius Sanders are all that is left at defensive end.
Xzavie Jackson from Missouri and Walter Thomas of NW Mississippi Community College are left at DT. Thaddeaus Washington of Colorodo at inside linebacker. Jarvis Jackson and Nate Harris at outside linebacker and I doubt either fits Miami's scheme. J.J. Milan of Nevada is closer to that but not highly rated. DeAndre Jackson of Iowa State was scouted heavily by the Dolphins at corner, but that is about all that is left there.
Andrew Shanle is all that is left at safety.

Slim pickings. But I do like Bruce, Wilson, Esera, Harris, and Pope. Combined with Ginn and Booker, Miami now has three of the fastest players from the draft with Pope on the roster.

Lee2000

signed with other teams. As it stands now, the most prominent players signed by Miami are Bruce, the 6-6 defensive end/linebacker from Washington State, and Julius Wilson, OL from UAB. Wilson is probably one of the highest rated guys not drafted. Others included are noted in an article from the Sun Sentinel. Bruce was told Miami would pick between he and Wright in the 7th round, and we know who they picked. If you look at the total stats between these guys it will amaze you at the sack machines they are.
And don't forget that Wright comes from the same school as Porter, and is about the same size.
And Bruce says Taylor is his favorite player. It is hard to argue with that comment because Bruce came to Miami on his choice.
So far, Miami has signed 2 defensive backs, 2 guards, 2 tackles, and one defensive end/linebacker as free agents. I did hear they are inviting a syracuse cornerback in for a tryout.
That leaves several other guys that have not been revealed. But if you want to know who they are I can attempt to get the information to you.

I will tell you James Pickney and Toby Korrodi are the most prominent quarterbacks left.
Tyrone Moss, Selvin Young, and Jackie Battle are about what is left at rb.
Tes have been picked through badly. Sleeper pick Braden Jones is about all that is left there.
Ryan Moore and David Ball are all that is left among the wide receivers.
No more offensive linemen left of note other than guard Mike Jones of Iowa.
Justin Hickman and Darius Sanders are all that is left at defensive end.
Xzavie Jackson from Missouri and Walter Thomas of NW Mississippi Community College are left at DT. Thaddeaus Washington of Colorodo at inside linebacker. Jarvis Jackson and Nate Harris at outside linebacker and I doubt either fits Miami's scheme. J.J. Milan of Nevada is closer to that but not highly rated. DeAndre Jackson of Iowa State was scouted heavily by the Dolphins at corner, but that is about all that is left there.
Andrew Shanle is all that is left at safety.

Slim pickings. But I do like Bruce, Wilson, Esera, Harris, and Pope. Combined with Ginn and Booker, Miami now has three of the fastest players from the draft with Pope on the roster.

Lee2000

CB Scott and TE Harline are gone? I cant believe we drafted smith and wright over everett and siler.Also passing up on Walter Thomas Cb Scott or Ryan Moore for a kicker.

I did forget Ryan Moore...

He is still available as far as I know.

Lee2000

I have seen this guy play... the only reason he

Dolphins | M. Love signs with team

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:08:27 -0700

Michael Murphy, of the Houston Chronicle, reports University of Houston DL Marquay Love has signed a rookie free-agent contract with the Miami Dolphins.

was not drafted in my mind was due to his height. He could be the sleeper of the bunch. I like him much better than Fifta last year.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom