Any way to get more draft picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any way to get more draft picks?

T tes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There hasn't been any talks of trading picks or players for picks, well atleast not any trades in progress that I am aware of. I believe we have six picks, but half of those are in the 7th round and we only have 2 on the first day. I was wondering if any of you know of any possible and reaslistic ways Miami can move down and get more draft picks.

T tes said:
There hasn't been any talks of trading picks or players for picks, well atleast not any trades in progress that I am aware of. I believe we have six picks, but half of those are in the 7th round and we only have 2 on the first day. I was wondering if any of you know of any possible and reaslistic ways Miami can move down and get more draft picks.

i was wondering the same thing. i would definatly love to get more picks in the second round where we could (hopefully) get moss and lawson if they are still there. that would be the perfect draft day one if we come out with those calibur players. then jacobs in the 3rd and a db in the 4th. any suggestions?

oh btw most of the draft pick trades take place on draft day, and i think saban will trade if the player hes looking at is not there or hes looking for more depth, but im not sure who is willing or has the picks to trade. Thats what i would like to know.

Right now... I am praying Indy wants to trade up with us for DeAngelo Williams...

Back
Top Bottom