Anybody considering | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody considering

WPBtoRNOFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Reggie McNeal? Of all of the QB's out there with a lot of talent I haven't heard him being discussed on here. A QB with a strong arm who ran a 4.3 40 at the combine is definately something to consider, even if it could be at WR, that's as quick as chad jackson.

Concerns about him have been primarily with his throw accuracy as well as with his rather strange running stride. Look up a video of him on YouTube and you will understand.

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:
Reggie McNeal? Of all of the QB's out there with a lot of talent I haven't heard him being discussed on here. A QB with a strong arm who ran a 4.3 40 at the combine is definately something to consider, even if it could be at WR, that's as quick as chad jackson.

Concerns about him have been primarily with his throw accuracy as well as with his rather strange running stride. Look up a video of him on YouTube and you will understand.

McNeal has been discussed a couple of times here. Some think he would be worth a 3rd or 4th round pick, if he's willing to move to WR or even DB. At the moment, Reggie wants to play QB and I feel he'll have to go to Canada or the Arena League to do that.

Not so sure about that, he's definately a project QB, it would take two to three years to groom him into being a starter, but he's a hell of a prospect!

Back
Top Bottom