Anybody Going To Get A Jake Long Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Going To Get A Jake Long Jersey

BARF

...FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
that would be a first. a whole mess of dolfans wearing an o lineman jersey

thats y i do not mind drafting chris long because i would get his jersey in a heartbeat

only if he learns balance and a center of gravity. then i will consider

I've said this before, but buying jerseys nowadays is risky business. I learned my lessons with the Junior Seau and Wes Welker jerseys. I'm going to wait on some of the players before I put down my money on another jersey.

I've said this before, but buying jerseys nowadays is risky business. I learned my lessons with the Junior Seau and Wes Welker jerseys. I'm going to wait on some of the players before I put down my money on another jersey.

just put Velcro on the back of the numbers and letter and get a universal jersey ;)

i learned my lesson with buying 2 RW jerseys at once n the next year he was gone. mind u they were REAL ones too loll

i learned my lesson with buying 2 RW jerseys at once n the next year he was gone. mind u they were REAL ones too loll

Damn that sucks but I think my friend is worse he had bought a Culpepper jersey... the last two jersey's i've bought were Zach and Ronnie still happy with both but don't see myself wearing an O line jersey... was hoping to get a C. Long or Gholston.

Damn that sucks but I think my friend is worse he had bought a Culpepper jersey... the last two jersey's i've bought were Zach and Ronnie still happy with both but don't see myself wearing an O line jersey... was hoping to get a C. Long or Gholston.

mine was allen (J) but as of now on my list its RB 1st and GInn 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom