Anybody good left to trade up in the 4th for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody good left to trade up in the 4th for?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
For those of you still watching the draft is there anybody that will be left at the beginning of the 4th round worth us trading up for?:wink:

Jonathan Scott
Ko Simpson
Gabe Watson
Darnell Bing
Rodrique Wright

a few good DTs... Gabe Watson, Rodrique Wright, Orien Harris. LB theres AJ Nicholson, Terna Nande. DE theres Victor Adeyanju, Stanley McClover, Ray Edwards and Elvis Dumervil. I think theres enough talent to stay put and still grab someone good.

Also dont forget Mark Anderson out of BAMA, would fit our defensive scheme nicely

Although we are yet to make a pick for picks trade in the Saban era, I wouldnt rule out a trade down with our fourth rounder for fifth and a sixth, or similar type of deal. It depends on how many guys they have in the 5-6 round area that they really like, and whether anyone is left in the fourth who they really love.

max Gean Gilles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the draft chat we were all counting down the picks hoping we could get a shot at MJG. Hopefully he'll still be there in the 4th.

I would love either Max Jean Gilles or Darnell Bing. Imagine Bing and Allen being our starting safeties for years!

I too, would absolutely love to trade up and get Darnell Bing. Saban would be an immortal god in miami if he did so.

Marcus Maxey?

Maxey (192 pounds) ran times of 4.42 and 4.42 in the 40, 4.24 in the short shuttle, 11.26 in the long shuttle and 7.60 in the cone drill. He also lifted 17 times.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#miafl

I don't think we'll draft another DB, but I think it would be a great situation to have Maxey in Miami. Other than that, I could see us taking OL or LB in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom