Anybody want to help me with my Mock Draft? (Drafting for the Fins) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody want to help me with my Mock Draft? (Drafting for the Fins)

MonstBlitz

Starter
Reaction score
I've never done a mock draft so I'm wondering if any Fin Heaven members would like to help. I'm drafting for the Dolphins. It's only two rounds. Would anybody mind giving me some tips of who might be around for their two picks? I'm thinking if Brady Quinn is available with the first pick I'll snag him.

Optional: I'm also drafting for the Titans if anybody wants an extra credit assignment.

Thanks for the help!

If Brady Quinn is there at 9, jump on him immediately

Otherwise, take Levi Brown (Offensive Tackle out of Penn State) or Leon Hall (cornerback out of Meechigan)

I've never done a mock draft so I'm wondering if any Fin Heaven members would like to help. I'm drafting for the Dolphins. It's only two rounds. Would anybody mind giving me some tips of who might be around for their two picks? I'm thinking if Brady Quinn is available with the first pick I'll snag him.

Optional: I'm also drafting for the Titans if anybody wants an extra credit assignment.

Thanks for the help!
Just go with your gut bro. By the time everyone here is finished posting, you will be utterly and thoroughly confused. :lol:

If Brady Quinn is there at 9, jump on him immediately

Otherwise, take Levi Brown (Offensive Tackle out of Penn State) or Leon Hall (cornerback out of Meechigan)

Absolutely not, unless he blows the doors off the combine today.

Houston and Revis are the top Corners.

... I'm drafting for the Dolphins. It's only two rounds. Would anybody mind giving me some tips of who might be around for their two picks?...Thanks for the help!

My top two for round 1: Tedd Ginn jr (WR), Levi Brown (OT)
My top two for round 2: Fredd Bennet (DB), Aaron Ross (DB) ...would really like to get Blalock at Guard...but, I think he benched pressed himself up in the draft.

Hall actually had a decent 40 time, I'm surprised.

Back
Top Bottom