Anyone agree? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone agree?

Dolphins Own

Dolphins fan since 2002
Reaction score
Dolphins should draft Kicker Arthur Carmody in the 2007 draft.

He is a senior that plays for the Louisville Cardinals. He is a SR and he has made 57/57 XP and 20/23 field goals. He also leads the NCAA in points(kicking) . Who agrees?

They should definitly get rid of Mare because he is god awful and he sucks and I hope all the players throw him in a locker and leave him there until next week!!!!!!! But yeah they should draft Mason Crosby.

Brown42000 said:
They should definitly get rid of Mare because he is god awful and he sucks and I hope all the players throw him in a locker and leave him there until next week!!!!!!! But yeah they should draft Mason Crosby.

yup. get him outta here.

dolphin23 said:
I think its safe to assume we wont be seing him next year.
Oh god I hope so...You can pretty much check him off for at least 1 miss everyweek...We would probably have a better chance converting on 4th downs than having him kick anything over 30 yards...S**t, I get nervous watching him kick extra points sometimes

Got bigger needs elsewhere. Shouldn't have to depend on field goals to win games.

Kadiddlehopper said:
Got bigger needs elsewhere. Shouldn't have to depend on field goals to win games.

yea well, sometimes it comes down to a FG and we need somebody reliable.

just ask the Patriots how important FGs are. It's worth a couple super bowl rings to them.

Back
Top Bottom