Anyone catch the Ginn Interview on ESPN News? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the Ginn Interview on ESPN News?

I don't get it weren't Mueller and Cam enamored with Quinn??

I don't get it weren't Mueller and Cam enamored with Quinn??

i was enamored with this chick at the bar last night.......she was super hot.....but after 5 mins with her, i was ready to kick her to the curb........so i found another girl that wasnt as beloved by every one at the bar and she turned out to be a superstar in bed..............

i was enamored with this chick at the bar last night.......she was super hot.....but after 5 mins with her, i was ready to kick her to the curb........so i found another girl that wasnt as beloved by every one at the bar and she turned out to be a superstar in bed..............
so....you think Ginn is hotter then Quinn, or what? I dont know, Quinn has such lovely features:lol:

We got smoke screened by our own coach. :sidelol:

Yeah, that's true. I think that's why so many fans are so upset. It's hard to believe that Cameron and Mueller were able to fool everybody on the planet into believing they'd take Quinn at nine when Ginn and Beck were their targets at nine and forty all along. Who knows, maybe the 49ers were just as high on Ginn as us, and would have moved up to eight had they known we were so enamored with him, leaving Mueller and Cameron without their favored guy...

Back
Top Bottom