Anyone else feel... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel...

Maybe Memories

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
like god doesnt want the fins to win a superbowl??? wtf man when we have our best chance and one of our best offences in a while somehitng like this happens... i cant believe this **** my bro woke me up telling that this ho retired and i was like fu*ck off, when i seen it on espn.com i got this feeling... y does something always gotta happen too us!!! ITS A CURSE

Now i feel like forfeiting this season... cmon guys change my mind...

Maybe Memories said:
like god doesnt want the fins to win a superbowl??? wtf man when we have our best chance and one of our best offences in a while somehitng like this happens... i cant believe this **** my bro woke me up telling that this ho retired and i was like fu*ck off, when i seen it on espn.com i got this feeling... y does something always gotta happen too us!!! ITS A CURSE

Now i feel like forfeiting this season... cmon guys change my mind...

Go see a doctor. Prozac for you!

BB

I have felt that way for a long time.. I still love my team, but I have felt that god hates us for a long time........

Its not god ricky just bent the whole team the city and the fans over and screwed us all blue. Unless this is just a ploy to get out of his drug test at the beginning of camp this guy is flat out a quiter. F him. The fins just went from a 9-7 to 12-4 team to a 4-12 to 7-9 team. Who are the big players in next years draft.

Ricky

I was out and just heard this about 30 min ago. My first thought was Ricky you bastard how could you bail on a team you claimed to love. After think about this won't this give us the money to resign O-gun and work out a new deal for Chambers? If our line plays like it did two years ago then Travis Minor will do ok. I think he is faster then Ricky especially when he gets to the open field and think about it, when he has gotten to touch the ball he has looked good. If our line sucks and and Travis can't do well then we better hope Jay or AJ become the next Kurt Warner or Jake Delhome. Hopefully they give Travis #34 again and we can have someone with courage and a love for his team wearing it again. So to Ricky go crazy glue youir dreads back on and stay in Australia, Asia, or wherever you went cause you are no longer welcome in Finland.

Back
Top Bottom