Anyone go to Camp today or does anyone care anymore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone go to Camp today or does anyone care anymore?

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
Supposedly, camp started today at 10:30 and continues through Thursday; includes draft picks. Just wondered if anyone went or if people are having more fun sitting here b*tching about how crappy the team.

Someone needs to come up with a thread entitled "The State of the Dolfan Address", and set us all straight that this team still has a chance, that all teams encounter obstacles,that the sky is not yet falling, and " 'tis better to look through rose colored glasses, than turd colored glasses". The pessimism towards the team these days is just killing me.

Scrap said:
Someone needs to come up with a thread entitled "The State of the Dolfan Address", and set us all straight that this team still has a chance, that all teams encounter obstacles,that the sky is not yet falling, and " 'tis better to look through rose colored glasses, than turd colored glasses". The pessimism towards the team these days is just killing me.

hey scrap just relax its all going to be ok :infins:

do y'all know if there are any late afternoon or weekend camps? I really wanna catch one this year and since I'm still in high school i cant make the morning ones.

FinFan4Life814 said:
do y'all know if there are any late afternoon or weekend camps? I really wanna catch one this year and since I'm still in high school i cant make the morning ones.

Skip school, everyone deserves a day off.

FinFan4Life814 said:

Seriously man, think about it....what is more important? Catching a first hand glimpse of the Dolphins practice months before the season starts, or having a high school diploma. Do the right thing, don't miss a second of camp.

Camps are @ 10:30a.m.
5/18
5/19
5/20

6/1 6/14 6/22
6/2 6/15 6/23
6/3 6/16

Full Camp opens about the last week of July and as usual all practices free to the Public.
Go FINS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom