Anyone going to the Florida/Miami game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the Florida/Miami game?

Wish I could be there to see my Canes beat the tar out of the Gators. :)

I'll be there. I went to UF and my heart is with them but my money is on the Canes this week even giving the 14.5.

WOuld love to see the Gators beat the 'Canes

I've never been sold on Brock Berlin. Still am not. I was more in favor of Crudup. But it's a long season. So we'll see.

I saw Berlin the other night and he looks like the same QB that he was in G-ville...second string! The Canes have so much talent that they may be able to overcome his averageness throughout the season, but I guarantee you that he throws some untimely picks in one or more big games this year. Coker would be smart to put a leash on him and pound the ball with Gore.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I'm going to both! What a Dbay weekend huh?

A gator and 'Phins victory would be nice to see!

I Will be at the canes game on Saturday night!

Originally posted by Puncho
I Will be at the canes game on Saturday night!

We are tailgating with some 'Canes fans starting at 5 with some kegs!! I'll be decked out with my gator gear baby!

Watching the game in Gatorland

Saturday night I'm gonna be like the Fins fan in the Jets bar in that commercial. I'm watching it in downtown Gainesville with some friends, and I'm sure I'll be about the only one with a Canes jersey on.:lol: That's ok, cause I'll be the only one that ain't cryin' in his beer when the games over.:evil:

Re: Watching the game in Gatorland

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Saturday night I'm gonna be like the Fins fan in the Jets bar in that commercial. I'm watching it in downtown Gainesville with some friends, and I'm sure I'll be about the only one with a Canes jersey on.:lol: That's ok, cause I'll be the only one that ain't cryin' in his beer when the games over.:evil:

we'll see about that.... u may be making an early exit.. jk

Re: Re: Watching the game in Gatorland

Originally posted by phinfan34

we'll see about that.... u may be making an early exit.. jk
I always stay and watch 'em play the whole game, whether it' ends with a thrill of victory or agony of defeat. Regardless, it should be a great game.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Watching the game in Gatorland

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I always stay and watch 'em play the whole game, whether it' ends with a thrill of victory or agony of defeat. Regardless, it should be a great game.:cool:

I was right about the early exit.... for 3 quarters anyways....

Back
Top Bottom