Anyone going to the Phins/Panthers game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the Phins/Panthers game?

Dmancari23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am going, section 107 row 19. The reason I ask is that I would LOVE to be a part of a Phins tailgating shindig in their house.

im in charleston, ill be heading up there thursday afternoon. see you there. would definitly love to get into some fins tailgating action

i'll be at the game tailgating in a champagne dodge ram will be wearing dolphin jersey #72 with undefeated on back name plate, look forward to meeting other dolfans:dolphins:

Ill be there Sec 550 row 31. I cant be there in time to tailgate though you guys have fun. this is the last time we are in town untill 2009

Ill be there from Raleigh with 4 friends, although 1 of them is a Panthers fan. One is a Raiders fan, I dont know what I see in that guy.

Section 110 row 4, right behind our boys bench! Will see you at the game!

Ill be there....section 534....anyone know if theres a place to watch the players walk in...or leaving....think youll be able to get any autographs?

i wish. i lived in greensboro, NC for 6 years and as soon as i move back to KY they play in charlotte. damn it.

Coming in from Atl

Staying at the Marriot Courtyard, a couple blocks from the stadium, sitting in section 204. I'll be in town very early and will be wondering aimlessly looking for fellow FinFans! Heard some will be gathering at 3rd and Mint st. Hope to see you all there!

we all will be right across the street from the stadium at
...Residence Inn Uptown Charlotte

404 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202

Stop by the lobby/hotel bar to meet all of us....

nc dolfan said:
we all will be right across the street from the stadium at
...Residence Inn Uptown Charlotte

404 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202

Stop by the lobby/hotel bar to meet all of us....

There is a tailgate party right next to the Residence Inn also between 2nd and 3rd street on Mint Street.

www.theultimatetailgateparty.com (although this one is more panther friendly :D ) They're giving away a harley xl 883 (no I dont work for them).

But my company sells coin operated machinery (vending machines, pool tables, arcade games) and we're going to be there for the launch of the new Madden Season 2!

For those not going to the game, hit Midtown Sundries near the university area in Charlotte for the official launch tour of Madden. We're sponsoring this one with a $1000 tournament and you get to meet Wesley Walls and Leonard Wheeler (both former Panthers players).

Midtown Sundries
3425 David Cox Road
Charlotte NC 28269
5pm-....
:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom