Anyone know if........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know if........

zachblitz54

Juck the Fets
Reaction score
Brian Brohm or Ted Ginn Jr. has declared yet? I would like to see us draft either one of them.

Brohm has a PC tomarrow morning, not sure about Ginn but I think he'll enter the draft in the next couple of hours.

I say Brohm Jolts and so does Ginn!!

From what I'm hearing, Brohm would prefer to leave, but his family, and the school really want him to stay. I think what most people don't realize is how important the Brohms are to the Louisville football team. With his brother staying, he'll probably stay, but w/o Patrino,Bush,Smith, maybe Urrutia. he risks a down year.

Ginn 'm hearing mixed messages. The rumor about his dad holding him out of the bowl is BS. His dad is telling him to go back to school because he is not ready to be an NFL WR yet, but Ginn's speed alone will make him a 1st rounder.

It'd be great if Brohm comes out...

i realy hope brohm declares if not brennan so we can pick one and sit for one year behind c-pep or replace him if he cant play even if he can play he doesnt have that much left in him

Brohm's brother is staying as the QB coach in Louisville. That'll probably entice him to stay for another year.

I'd be surprised if Ted Ginn, Jr. doesn't come out. It's not like Ohio State's crappy performance in that bowl game will reflect badly on him--he ran a kickoff in for a TD before getting hurt.

I want Colt Brennan. They say his stats were inflated because of weak teams. Well check his stats vs big teams, and vs Arizona Pac #2 defense, it was his best game of the season. He finds the open man. 5 players with over 50 catches, and another with 46. Check his play at youtube.com.

I think Brohm has to not only weigh the new coach coming in, and his brother's decision, but he also has to evaluate whether he will move up if he waits till next year to go pro. I think if he waits until next year, he will be a top 3 pick.....I think right now he is a top 10 pick, and I think if he is on the board, the Phins should grab him, if he comes out.

Back
Top Bottom