Anyone know what time we will be roughly picking? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know what time we will be roughly picking?

SabanHater

***** in the House!
Reaction score
Just curious to know what time we would be picking granted we stay at 12. How long are the selections this year? Hopefully it's not 15 min. like years past.

thanks guys.

I thought they changed the first round to 10 minutes picks?

If it is 10 minutes then we'll be picking around 9:30 tonight.

yeah its 10 minutes but that doesn't mean every team will use all the allotted time...

If everyone uses the full 10 minutes we should be picking about 11:30. Think about it first. :up:

I say an AVG of 8 min per team times 11 teams, i'd say be by a TV by 9:15 thereabouts.

If everyone uses the full 10 minutes we should be picking about 11:30. Think about it first. :up:
Can you explain? I don't follow.

Draft starts at 7:30 eastern, we pick 12th, 10 minutes per pick means 110 minutes would pass before we're on the clock, 60 minutes in an hour means 1 hour and 50 minutes would have passed. The time would then be 9:20, if we use our entire 10 minutes (which we may as we entertain trades) we would get the card in at 9:30.

Edit: Never mind. I just picked up on it. You're saying we trade with the Eagles and drop down to 24th.

Can you explain? I don't follow.

Draft starts at 7:30 eastern, we pick 12th, 10 minutes per pick means 110 minutes would pass before we're on the clock, 60 minutes in an hour means 1 hour and 50 minutes would have passed. The time would then be 9:20, if we use our entire 10 minutes (which we may as we entertain trades) we would get the card in at 9:30.

Edit: Never mind. I just picked up on it. You're saying we trade with the Eagles and drop down to 24th.

Haha, I didn't get it either. Good one.

Back
Top Bottom