Anyone knows more about.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone knows more about..

JT-forpresident

Believe In Miami
Reaction score
Nic Harris ? Safety out of oklahoma ... i've seen him play twice and was satisfied... the guy is huge, 6'3 , 230 pounds... i'd like to hear what you have to say about the kid, especially longhorns and OU fans, who would appear to know more than others about him... we need help in the defensive backfield and right now, drafting him in the late second or early 3rd round would seem like a great move... i have no impact on the dolphins' choice but it's still cool to make a wishlist for the draft :D .. right now, he's a part of it

i read reports on google and other sites but i wasn't fully satisfied :(:lol:

I am extremely partial to big DBs...If he's the real deal and we get a mid range first rounder, he might be worth it......Who knows? I'm no draft Guru. I'm in love with his size. What's his speed like?

mid to late round prospect. Much better players/prospects in his class. His biggest fault is he runs a 4.6 40 and at his size, he'll probably move to LB

while speed might be an issue for him at Safety, he will be too small for LB on a tem that has to do with BP.. the guy is a great player and his stock is climbing fast though.. he might be one of the top 3 safeties in the draft.

while speed might be an issue for him at Safety, he will be too small for LB on a tem that has to do with BP.. the guy is a great player and his stock is climbing fast though.. he might be one of the top 3 safeties in the draft.

no chance at Top 3. William Moore, Patrick Chung, and Rashad Johnson are all much better prospects and players than him.

i've been aware of his lack of speed... but he seems like the kind of safety that will be used in all aspects: cover, rush the passer, man-up TEs and running backs... the one big reason why i wouldn't see us draft him is because yeremiah bell kinda fits the bill to be that all around player nic harris is... But if he falls to the 3rd he would be great value even if YB stays around

okay, maybe not a top 3 but, he's definitely one of the better safeties in the draft, but isnt getting as much respect because overall, Oklahomas defense is doing a pretty good job. we dont need a Free safety tho. IMO, the FO will offer a contract extension to Bell before the end of the season, barring any injury.

William Moore will probably be gone in the first round. I like Rutgers Courtney Greene, he can play either safety position, 6'1" 209lbs....

Curtis Taylor from LSU is pretty good as well

a guy that might be a sleeper in the draft if the FS from Marshall. CJ Spillman 6-0 194lbs projected 4.44 in the 40.. C.J. Spillman finished his 2007 season with 131 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss and three forced fumbles.

okay, maybe not a top 3 but, he's definitely one of the better safeties in the draft, but isnt getting as much respect because overall, Oklahomas defense is doing a pretty good job. we dont need a Free safety tho. IMO, the FO will offer a contract extension to Bell before the end of the season, barring any injury.

William Moore will probably be gone in the first round. I like Rutgers Courtney Greene, he can play either safety position, 6'1" 209lbs....

Curtis Taylor from LSU is pretty good as well

a guy that might be a sleeper in the draft if the FS from Marshall. CJ Spillman 6-0 194lbs projected 4.44 in the 40.. C.J. Spillman finished his 2007 season with 131 tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss and three forced fumbles.

you mean...we don't need a strong safety mmm? yeremiah plays there... we most def. need a FS... crocker/hill/allen is NOT a good squad lol

but that's why i don't think we'll look at him, he's more suited for the SS role and yeremiah seems to have gained the coaching staff's confidence ... but still.. he might be VERY usefull in nickel packages where you can line him up on the LOS and disguise a blitz for him, after all, he's been quite effective at blitzing

yes SS. lmao.. sorry. its like one of those things when im thinking faster than im typing. lol

Back
Top Bottom