Anyone listening to 790? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone listening to 790?

None of these players will ever be any good this draft sucks and so does Cam and Randy.

Ginn will be a solid player for us and get us more TD's with returns than Welker ever did or could. Seen his film and hes lightning in a bottle. Lets hope the Fin Offensive/WR coaches can make Ginn Jr into a WR because thats where the buck stops. To pick him at #9 hes got to be an instant hit. Not just at PR/KR. Ginn Jr has to be our No3 WR at the least. Its to be expected with the pick.
P.S Im hoping Beck is the next Romo for the Fins. He can move in the pocket and will make things happen.

Zaslo is just a little bit heated because his beloved Heat are down 3-0 . . . he isn't a football guy at all. I was listening to the BIG O . . . and tho he makes me mad with some of his talk . . . he actually was supportive of the draft and understood what the office was trying to do.

Bottome line is . . . we DRAFTED a QB in the first 2 rounds for the first time in a longgggggggg time. Doesn't Randy and Cam deserve props for that in itself. I don't wanna hear . . . oooo we used to be a good team . . . so lower pick . . . we passed on Brees, we passed on Rogers . . . we passed on a bunch of guys and fans have the nerve to rip Randy and Cam for getting speed to this offense and drafting a QB . . . people have no clue on about 75 percent of the players getting drafted . . . they listen to other people talk and make their assumptions without watching any tape or film . . . it is just sickening that so many people can be so hard because we passed on what others felt was a better pick . . . nobody knows what is the best pick except for our front office, our coaches and our scouts . . . if you are a real fan . . . u have faith in what this new regime is trying to accomplish and criticize after the fact.

We, as fans, have not been dealt honestly.

Since when have the Fans expectations and views ever been noticed?

Its a fact most Fins are p****d with the #1 pick. And it is no slight on Ginn jnr at all. Ginn is a playmaker and we desperately need one, he'll do good things for us. Everyone apart from the Dolphin FO was expecting Quinn when the NFL Comissioner stepped up the rostrum. I was ragged as everyone else. Trust in Cam and lets hope our trust is verified.

P.S Beck may be a Romo type QB. He can make plays and can move in the pocket. He looks good to me.

dont be so down on are picks yet army fin fan. ginn and beck are going to be a great combo. Im sure you wanted brady, but then you settle for a second tier wr at that pick, we would have got, someone like steve smith. Ginn brings a dimension none of those 2nd tier wr's could. Then looking at beck vs quinn and watching lots of video on beck, i gotta say he looks really good. he moves in the pocket really well, all his passes are on target and lead perfectly.

So, I'm an idiot. I decided to pop 790 back on over the internet cause I wanted to hear what some were saying about the latest picks. And I have to listen to Zach 'something or other' sound like a complete moron ranting and raving like a baby. Hey, there's a good chance he's a finheaven poster then. :wink:

And now it's off... :)

shoot maybe the dolphin nation should just trusted me at least i would have tried to wheel and deal . serriously i dont have problem with beck ,satele and booker but i think geting a ot and a te and wr would have been good but i dont kown if cam is the right guy after all . i wonder what happens if ginn doesnt pan out and we go 3 -15 this year it wont be pretty that much i do know.:( :boohoo: :ninja:
I thnk Cam has taken ahuge chance on Ginn. His tenure here will be defined by this draft.

I've been listening to Zaslo for parts of this morning, and he's been calling this draft a disaster. I really can't stand this punk, he's annoying enough when you have to hear his whiny little voice on Boog's show during the week. God, shut up.

I was upset too they didnt draft Quinn, but I'm ok now. I still would have taken Quinn, but I'm happy with the Beck pick and Ginn should be a good player. See, everyone hear can call out all the fans on message boards for the negativity, but just turn on the radio or read the paper and see the media fueling the fire. So angry... :fire:

Yeah it is all a bunch of BS!!!! Hey, ESPN is gushing all over Randy Moss going to the New England Patriots. The Pats can pencil in their next Superbowl trophy now as that genius Bill Bellichick just keeps making one brilliant move after another.....this is the greatest, most well run sports organization in the history of the NFL, so nobody else but the Patriots has a chance. We might as well not even have an NFL season!!!!!!!!

:goof:

I've been listening to Zaslo for parts of this morning, and he's been calling this draft a disaster. I really can't stand this punk, he's annoying enough when you have to hear his whiny little voice on Boog's show during the week. God, shut up.

I was upset too they didnt draft Quinn, but I'm ok now. I still would have taken Quinn, but I'm happy with the Beck pick and Ginn should be a good player. See, everyone hear can call out all the fans on message boards for the negativity, but just turn on the radio or read the paper and see the media fueling the fire. So angry... :fire:

I agree, anyone that doesn't like this draft is a punk! :lol:

I think John Beck would have been one of the top three picks in the entire draft had he played at Notre Dame or LSU. He's going to do great things for us.

As for Ginn, the guy's going to be a beast for us at both returning kicks/punts and catching the ball as our top WR.

Three years from now, I think everybody on FinHeaven will love Beck and Ginn.

None of these players will ever be any good this draft sucks and so does Cam and Randy.

I do not mean to attack you in any way shape or form, but I want to post this in my sig as the most mentally handicapped thing I've ever seen posted anywhere in the history of ridiculousness.

Back
Top Bottom