Anyone see the draft dog mock today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see the draft dog mock today?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Im not talking about the idot that has the phins taking Larry English 1st, i was referring to the guy that writes the column for the team. A friend of mine checks that site out from time to time. I personally think the site stinks, bunch of wanna bee writers but the mock wasnt half bad. I just dont see Britt being taken in the 2nd round I was thinking more or less 1st round material. Ok maybe I am a little bias with kenny, being from nj but what cna I say he is gonna b good. Getting back to the mock I also think Davis will be gone by 25.I like Smith from utah more then any other cb along with that guy from wf I think his name is alphonso smith.

Not a single WR was drafted in the first last year, outside of Crabtree that could happen to the rest of the WR's this year.

Not a single WR was drafted in the first last year, outside of Crabtree that could happen to the rest of the WR's this year.

Maclin is a top 15 LOCK and I would be shocked if only those two went in the first round.

You could make a very good arguement that there's 6-7 first round talent wideouts this year.

I beleive BP will take a flyer at 25 on WR and see what hits at 44. Its all about the board, value and 3 things: 1) High Character 2) work-ethic 3) fit the system?

More value and less risk at 44 for the WR's. If we lose out, Bill will just say, OH WELL! Now do we take another CB or OLB again? :)

I doubt it. Just too many teams including the Dolphins need a receiver. Watch...when the first team in the mid to later part of the draft selects a receiver...there will be a run afterwards. The main problem with many of the receivers in this draft is...many came from non pro style offenses...so they take more time to adjust to the NFL...many fail.

I beleive BP will take a flyer at 25 on WR and see what hits at 44. Its all about the board, value and 3 things: 1) High Character 2) work-ethic 3) fit the system?

More value and less risk at 44 for the WR's. If we lose out, Bill will just say, OH WELL! Now do we take another CB or OLB again? :)

Sounds like Hakeem Nicks.

Crabtree, Maclin, Nicks and possibly Percy Harvin could all go 1st round. I bet there are at least 3, 4 tops taken.

Back
Top Bottom