Anyone think that Jeff Samardizja would have been good have been a good WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone think that Jeff Samardizja would have been good have been a good WR?

He plays for the Boise something... Hawks I think. He did decent last year I know.

I always wondered why he didn't play in the NFL. I think someone was saying something to the effect of he would be too slow to play WR in the NFL. I think he would have been straight playing the slot or something like that. A good possession receiver...

J.S. would have been a great possession receiver. He had great size and soft hands... borderline 1st/2nd round pick if he came up.

It's almost worth a late round flyer to convince him but it seems like he's doing alright with baseball.

i think he would of been a great WR too.... i wanted him in the draft.

now hopefully he ends up pitching taters to my Cardinals

He might leave the MLB to enter the Supplemental Draft from what I heard. I think he could be a pretty good player.

If you can make the big leagues you do it, longer careers more money etc. But it's very hard to make it in MLB. Very hard.

he's making way to much money in the minors right now. and i dont blame him. think about it making money in the minors and not getting hit all the time to prolong a career or to just get hit 24/7 and have a shorter career. but with that he would have been a decent wide out.

I also think he would have been a solid NFL player....... but who can blame him for taking such a huge contract with a huge amount of garunteed money just to play baseball..... he's way richer than he'd be had he entered the NFL draft. He's not stupid.

No one seems to mention that he just might have a stronger passion for baseball.

Back
Top Bottom