Anyone think Vernon Davis is.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone think Vernon Davis is....

HysterikiLL said:
Davis is an amazing prospect, but only time will tell. Don't let a 40 time fool you into telling how good a tight end is.

dont forget that blocking is important when were talking TEs too

I think he will be around the same level as a Shockey. He will be alot more versatile than any other TE, probably the best measurables in the NFL along with Ben Watson. (TE)

chris84chambers said:
who do u think the best blockin TE is?

Im not sure blocking wise, but I like Lewis out of the top TEs. But he isn;t really the best blocking TE either

The Bills released their starting TE, so there is room for Davis.

Can a Canes fan tell me if Kevin Everett is good enough to be a starter? Taking his athletic ability, speed, and hands, how would you rate Everett at Miami?

I wouldnt count on Everett to be a starter in the NFL...the guy just isnt all that bright. As far as Davis is concerned I dont even think hes a TE in the NFL. He cant block and prefers to play as an H-Back or slot reciever.

Ferretsquig said:
I wouldnt count on Everett to be a starter in the NFL...the guy just isnt all that bright. As far as Davis is concerned I dont even think hes a TE in the NFL. He cant block and prefers to play as an H-Back or slot reciever.

I agree, I see him as a Chris Cooley type guy.

FinNasty said:
no way... Personally, I think Pope will be the best pro of the TEs... but Davis could prove me wrong...

But no way Mercedes does... He is good... but not better than Davis... and not better than Pope...

i agree.Davis and Pope are the cream of the crop in this draft class(as far as TE's go)

playmaker1 said:
Im not sure blocking wise, but I like Lewis out of the top TEs. But he isn;t really the best blocking TE either

Mike Mayock said that Vernon Davis is far and away the best blocking TE in the draft.the guy's legit.he was pretty much a lock to go top 15 in the draft BEFORE the combine.

SpeedRush99 said:
:sidelol: Thats not saying much at this point. I've heard scouts/analysts say he'll be what Winslow should have been.

Kellen Winslow was a great TE for the Chargers, now Jr. is a different story:shakeno:

BLUESTIGIDY said:
Kellen Winslow was a great TE for the Chargers, now Jr. is a different story:shakeno:

SpeedRush99 said:
I assumed Jr. since he grouped him with Shockey.

Yes I know Sr. was a great TE.

he will be one of the top 5 premiere te's in the league in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom