Anyone up for A.J Hawk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone up for A.J Hawk?

eh need someone ready to come in for Alonso. id take a look as a vet min pure backup

eh need someone ready to come in for Alonso. id take a look as a vet min pure backup

Thats what i was thinking. I mean hell no to aj hawk at a vet minimum? i don't see anything wrong with that. Especially with what you said and i readily agree. We need someone ready for alonso. Hell we can have hawk play 1-2 downs and alonso play the passing down.

AJ Hawk apparently has aspirations to coach. While I don't think there is much gas left in the tank as a player, he may be viewed seriously as a coach in training by some teams seeking leadership in the locker room.

I'm sorry i just don't see why everyone is all no on hawk. i get that he's old as hell and a stop gap but its not like our lb's are setting the league on fire. At a league vet minimum i wouldn't even hesitate. For a vet minimum id gladly take his leadership and depth for our young inexperienced lb core. Like spiketex said if true, if he's looking to go into coaching some team will take his leadership abilities and locker room presence.

No thanks to one of the more overrated players of our time.

No to mention I can't stand looking at his steroid face.

Draft a top MLB and let him take the job mid season. Done.

AJ Hawk apparently has aspirations to coach. While I don't think there is much gas left in the tank as a player, he may be viewed seriously as a coach in training by some teams seeking leadership in the locker room.

although he would better than Misi

He wasn't even good when he was considered to be good. Him and JJ watt need to have a 'most ridiculous steroid face ever' contest.

Back
Top Bottom