Anyone watching the Balt-Atl game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching the Balt-Atl game?

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Both OL so far look like swiss cheese esp Atl's. Man hope the Fin like doesnt look like this.

It's on right now and Atlanta's line isn't doing bad on pass protection just run blocking. I know Schaub just got sacked a minute ago but he held the ball too long.

rkdinorl said:
It's on right now and Atlanta's line isn't doing bad on pass protection just run blocking. I know Schaub just got sacked a minute ago but he held the ball too long.

Atlanta isn't doing bad on pass protection??? You must have missed both Schaub sacks and the horrifying sack on Michael Vick on 3rd down. Ravens have done nothing but control Atlanta's offense.

Its the first exhibition game.They are usually pretty ugly and dont mean much.I remember couple of years ago when Spurriers Skins whipped up on the 49ers and then did nothing the rest of the season.If you remember Mariucci was quite upset after the game.

Considering their playing the best defense in the league Shaubs had time to throw a few downfield and that Vick sack was a perfect blitz call right at a screen.

They return everyone from the best D in the league last year. You bet they're good. I don't see a hole in the personnel. The only way they'll be good not great is their new D-coord.

Am I the only one who thinks Pat Summerall sounds more coherent since his liver transplant? His pauses I think are more of a function of his working with new analysts for the first time, but at least he wasn't misidentifying players and yard lines and such.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Am I the only one who thinks Pat Summerall sounds more coherent since his liver transplant? His pauses I think are more of a function of his working with new analysts for the first time, but at least he wasn't misidentifying players and yard lines and such.
Summerall is much more coherent, a new liver sure will do that to ya.

D ANgelo Hall is the man

Alright just started watching. So the game between Denver and Washington was not preseason, just exhibition?

Back
Top Bottom