anyone who can edit a youtube video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone who can edit a youtube video

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Im not sure why i remember this now but as a couple of my friends and i watched the draft about 20 minutes before it started they had qinn and russel in a interview together and one of the questions that (sanders i belive it was ) asked a question like "what are you going to do with the money your goning to make tell me your first big buy" and russel said something for his mother i belive and quinn answerd "well were obviously both going in the first round so we are guarenteed to get a lot" ha. We thought of a funny clip.

if someone could find that interview and just play his quote over and over while inbetween each time he says it have the draft announcer say all of the picks from 10 till 22

example " his quote" the 10th pick ambi okoya "his quote" the 11th pick.... and so on

i would find that to be hilarious if someone could creat it

Every interview I saw with Quinn when asked that question he said I havent thought about it. You have a link to the interview where he says I'm going to make a lot of money? Though lets be honest, he did go in the 1st and he's still making a lot of money.

guys, hes till getting ALOT of money.....
but i get it....yea, it would be funny....

Back
Top Bottom