Anything But A Qb With The #1!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything But A Qb With The #1!!!!!

yes,i agree that we need a QB. i myself would like to see what Beck can do for us,but in order for any QB to do good,he needs an O-Line in front of him to protect him. that being said,i hope we take Jake Long to help solidify our O-Line and move Carey back to his more natural position which is RT and make Long our LT. we have Satele as our Center,put Justin Smiley in at one OG position,and see what Mormino can do at the other Guard position,but still draft a Guard and more OL and see what happens,but,all of that's my opinion.

I'm getting sick of all the Matt Ryan talk.......IMO we dont need a QB and I don't want a QB at #1 that high up in the draft all I can think about anyway is Tim Couch, David Carr, Ryan Leaf, Heath Shuler............MATT RYAN

Yea because players at other positions who are drafted near the top NEVER bust. Good point.

Let Bill make the pick. If he thinks Ryan is the guy, I trust his judgement. If he dosent think he is, the I would disagree with him, but still trust his judgement over mine.

Bill and Jeffs ***** are on the line no matter what in this position. If they take Ryan and he blows, they are screwed. If they take anyone else and he blows, they are screwed. If they pass on Ryan, even if the player they take is a good player, and Ryan is a stud, and we still dont have a QB, they are screwed. It dosent look like we can trade out of the pick, so these guys have to pick someone.

No matter who they take they have to be right. They are about to give someone 35 mil. I think they understand that. I dont think fear of being wrong will make them decide against taking Ryan if they feel like he's the guy.

Back
Top Bottom