April fools mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

April fools mock draft

jetsb_logo-1.gif
New York Jets: Offensive Coordinating For Dummies Book
If you weren't reading this site during the regular season, I compiled a bunch of stats after the Jets' Thanksgiving Day disaster in Dallas, arguing that offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer should be fired for being the most inept person at his position in the NFL. In short, in the first three quarters, he called a run on first down 11 of New York's 14 possessions, which put an immense amount of pressure on his quarterback. The Jets gained an average of six yards in those 11 series, whereas they managed an average of 14 yards on the other three drives. For more on this, check out my 2007 Week 12 Wrap-Up for more details.

For the sake of Jets fans everywhere, let's hope the front office drafts one of these for Schottenheimer. He'd be thrilled to learn there are such things like play-action, draws and end-arounds. I just hope all of this new information doesn't overload Schottenheimer's brain and make him like George Minkowski

LOL

eaglesb_logo-1.gif
Philadelphia Eagles: E.Honda, OT, Japan
When the Eagles selected E. Honda, an offensive tackle from Japan, members of the media automatically assumed Andy Reid wanted an eating buddy on the squad. That, however, was far from the truth.

"E. Honda is an exceptional lineman," barked Reid in between his third and fourth dinners. "He has this move where he moves his arm up and down repeatedly, which knocks out pass rushers 99 percent of the time. It's almost unfair; the opposition can't really do anything. And E. Honda makes it seem so easy; all he has to do is press B about five times in a row."

Was E. Honda the only prospect the Eagles were pursuing?

"Of course not," Reid responded. "We were actually thinking about drafting Chun-Li, but her 40 time really sucked."

E Honda hahahahahahahaha I almost totally forgot about that guy

Back
Top Bottom