Ap's Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ap's Draft

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
in the miami herald's today's addition by dave goldberg has our fins getting quinn at 9.......AP'S top 10 1.russell 2.adams 3.peterson 4.johnson 5.thomas 6.okoye 7.hall 8.anderson 9.quinn 10.brown.........i have always stated the dolphins will do everything in there power to move up on draft day to finally get our franchise QB in brady quinn who they randy/cam covert very much...come this saturday im starting to have this feeling that it's going to be a very special day!

.........i have always stated the dolphins will do everything in there power to move up on draft day to finally get our franchise QB in brady quinn who they randy/cam covert very much...come this saturday im starting to have this feeling that it's going to be a very special day!

Well you're usually right on the money. So I guess we can take it to the bank, Quinn's a Fin!

in the miami herald's today's addition by dave goldberg has our fins getting quinn at 9.......AP'S top 10 1.russell 2.adams 3.peterson 4.johnson 5.thomas 6.okoye 7.hall 8.anderson 9.quinn 10.brown.........i have always stated the dolphins will do everything in there power to move up on draft day to finally get our franchise QB in brady quinn who they randy/cam covert very much...come this saturday im starting to have this feeling that it's going to be a very special day!

Man I want Quinn to be our pick. I just hope Clevelnad doesn't do something stupid and mess that up for us. It might be the fact that the draft is so close, but I'm really starting to worry about the Brownies.

Everybody here wants quinn. Thats like when everybody in San Diego wanted Ryan Leaf. Boy was that a mistake. I am all for taking quinn as long as we dont have to give up picks to get him.

I think we will see some trades, this year. The Skins are almost forced to trade down even if the dont get great value. I would also switch 2 and 4, but it's pretty close, IMO.

I also believe that we will do everything in our power to get quinn, but only to an extent. What I mean by that is we give up our late second or third and that is it, what you mean by everything in our power is, this years and next years first round picks, both of our seconds this year, this years third round pick, all of our girlfriends, and the rest of saban's stash of little debbie cakes. And that would be a special day for you. But not for the rest of us.

I want Quinn as well, but before I would do something like that, I would just rather grab beck, and add talent to the rest of our team in the meantime. That is just my opinion though.

browns will take thomas or peterson...that's a fact!
in the 2006 nfl draft with the #1 overall pick the houston texans take.........Mario williams.

nothing is a fact. everyone though Bush was set and a lock to go #1 but i think and hope the browns take thomas or AP

Like I've said before, we will all be in for a real treat this draft. I think CC and RM know how important this draft is, after cleaning house of the Satan era. As all drafts are important, this one is really at the top and I think they know it. I think Miami will do whatever is necessary to get Quinn and he will be our QB.

Like I've said before, we will all be in for a real treat this draft. I think CC and RM know how important this draft is, after cleaning house of the Satan era. As all drafts are important, this one is really at the top and I think they know it. I think Miami will do whatever is necessary to get Quinn and he will be our QB.

I agree, this draft should be exciting just for the fact that we have so many picks, let along anything else. This draft is important for Cam and Randy, but so is each draft after this. Each draft is as important as the next.

Everybody here wants quinn. Thats like when everybody in San Diego wanted Ryan Leaf. Boy was that a mistake. I am all for taking quinn as long as we dont have to give up picks to get him.
Ryan leaf wasa one year wonder with a cannon as an arm was a head case. Quinn has started all 4 years in college and put up very good numbers and has the work ethic of peyton manning.

Back
Top Bottom