"Aquaout" throwbacks possible?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Aquaout" throwbacks possible??

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins are calling Thursday night's game an Aquaout. http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/go-aqua-and-win-dolphins-bears-tickets
They want all the fans to wear Aqua like the orange night against the Jets.

Rumors are the team might wear the Aqua Jersey/Aqua Pants alternate combo that they used to wear a few years ago. Another thing I was thinking about is maybe they'll wear 1985 Aqua throwback jerseys, since the game is the 25th anniversary of the famous Bears-Phins game at the Orange Bowl. They are also doing the Jake Scott/Bill Stanfill Honor Roll inductions.

Unless it's just a thing to try and get all the fans to wear the same color like with the Jets game, but I assume the players will be wearing something a little different as well.

More likely then not it is just going to be the Aqua on Aqua combo. Which they have done only two times in the past. Once against the Bears and once against the Browns.

clear.gif

Dolphins are calling Thursday night's game an Aquaout. http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/go-aqua-and-win-dolphins-bears-tickets
They want all the fans to wear Aqua like the orange night against the Jets.

Rumors are the team might wear the Aqua Jersey/Aqua Pants alternate combo that they used to wear a few years ago. Another thing I was thinking about is maybe they'll wear 1985 Aqua throwback jerseys, since the game is the 25th anniversary of the famous Bears-Phins game at the Orange Bowl. They are also doing the Jake Scott/Bill Stanfill Honor Roll inductions.

Unless it's just a thing to try and get all the fans to wear the same color like with the Jets game, but I assume the players will be wearing something a little different as well.

wouldnt at all mind seeing the classic aqua for this one...

Yeah I'm assuming it's the Monochrome Aqua, I remember Ricky had a huge game against the Bears in primetime in those unis. The throwbacks would be nice though, haven't done that since thanksgiving 2003.

Back
Top Bottom