Arcade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arcade

Something's up with Simpsons Millionaire. It says answers are wrong when thay are right. ?

On Cubebuster everytime I go up a level my score goes back to zero. :confused:

Why is it that when your playing a game that takes time, when you get a high score and you submit, it says you can't because your not logged on? It just logs you off. How can I not be logged on if I am playing????

That is very frustrating, some games take alot of time and when it does that, it makes you not want to play anymore.

There should be a way to retrieve your score when it logs you off.

Very frustrating.:mad:

Why is it that when your playing a game that takes time, when you get a high score and you submit, it says you can't because your not logged on? It just logs you off. How can I not be logged on if I am playing????

That is very frustrating, some games take alot of time and when it does that, it makes you not want to play anymore.

There should be a way to retrieve your score when it logs you off.

Very frustrating.:mad:

The board and the Arcade don't have a feature that logs you out after a given period of time. You may have temporarily lost you internet connection or FH may have lost it's connection to the database.

If the system looses connection, how would you expect the information to be retained? :confused: That is like asking your flashlight to remain lit when you pull the batteries out. :lol:

The board and the Arcade don't have a feature that logs you out after a given period of time. You may have temporarily lost you internet connection or FH may have lost it's connection to the database.

If the system looses connection, how would you expect the information to be retained? :confused: That is like asking your flashlight to remain lit when you pull the batteries out. :lol:

It didn't lose connection though, it was still on, I was able to go to the main page and read the threads while still logged on. That's what i am saying.

Is there a time limit to be in the arcade before it logs off???

EDIT: Nevermind, if it does it again, I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom