Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jets' fans constantly drunk or just plain stupid?

ChadHenneShowV2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Perusing the the "Gag Green" forums, I noticed a thread titled "Chad Henne v. Mark Sanchez".........

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=51745

A thread which the Jet fans are under this asumption that Mark Sanchez is better than Henne and has a higher ceiling....

Huh? Mark Sanchez? The Sanchize? Is that not the same quarterback who is throwing to Cotchery, Keller, and Edwards, yet STILL has 17 INTs?

Chad Henne has twice the arm strength Sanchez has, and 10 times the resiliency and awareness.....last time I checked, when Henne misses a throw he doesn't go cry on his wideout's shoulder....

Jets' fans never fail to emabarass themselves.

Homers are embarrassing, regardless of which team they root for.

Slight me if you want, but Mark Sanchez is not the same caliber as Henne. That's really not debatable.

Tony Sparano made an interesting comment this week about Henne.. He said "Henne is being developed properly.." developed properly. That is the key. desperate teams put rookies in key positions hoping for a miracle. Look how long it took for Peyton Manning to develop?

The Jets made a mistake with Sanchez He has the weight of a franchise on his shoulders in one of the worst pressure cities in the league. Fans will eat him alive.

Henne has been flying under the radar. I guarantee that Atlanta, Baltimore, and New York would love to have a guy like Henne behind center. He would be in the pro bowl talk with receivers they have.

Im not saying Sanchez won't to develop into a great QB, he certainly has moxie.. but the pressure does wear on you eventually.

Henne has none of it. He can just do what comes naturally.. and that is play ball.

lol, I wasn't slighting you bro. I'm just saying of course Jets fans will think Sanchez is better or has a higher ceiling - that's what fans do - make justifications and excuses for their own team's players.

Well they're idiots then, plain and simple. Henne has a better record as a starter and has a much better TD/INT ratio. No more needs to be said.

classic Jet fan persona.. Completely out of touch with reality

Sanchez is no where near Henne's league

Well Both. I went to a MNF game at the ghetto lands. Mia V. Jets. What a bunch of drunken slack jawed rejects. The funny yet sad thing was the women were much more vulger and crude. There was a woman who strung together a profane tirade together that would make Dice Clay blush, and then proceded to Vomit all over. ( Alcohol induced)!There you have it.-Lew

If it's the same thread I read yesterday, it's full of people claiming that Sanchez has greater 'upside,' since you obviously can't argue that he's been a better QB this year.

Even then, I have no idea what they mean, because nobody says. What I think they mean is: "if this kid doesn't improve he'll be an expensive embarrassing bust, so let's just assume he'll get a lot better."

Love how its an automatic assumption that Sanchez has higher potential. The thought that he has just as much of a chance of being a bust as a stud hasnt occured to them.

We lose our best offensive weapon(Ronnie), our o-line has been busted up for weeks, and we already started out the season with much a vast difference in offensive talent....yet Henne has not only outplayed Sanchez, but outplayed him in games against one another.

Well find out in years to come, and its possible it will be a win for both teams, but right now Henne has just as much(if not more) potential as Sanchez, lets load him up with some weapons.

Sanchez is going to be the next Matt Leinert or whatever his name is.

Pretty much, yeah. I thought Leinart and Sanchez were way over-rated in college and wouldnt succeed in the NFL. It looks as though I was right with Leinart and I'd be shocked if Sanchez is still a starter 3 years from now. His accuracy is poor and his decision making which should improve is poor as well. I just don't see Sanchez ever being a good starter. I was thrilled when the Jets drafted him. Hopefully he doesnt shock me down the road.

Henne of course. Now to be fair, I still think Sanchez will be good down the road and I think these two young guns will be battling it out in the NFL's best rivalry for years to come, but if we are judging who's the best qb as of now it's Henne hands down!

Back
Top Bottom