Are we getting Gholston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we getting Gholston?

noyz

What can Brown do for you?
Reaction score
Assuming Ireland's slip was actually by accident and that we are actually getting a defensive player, I think we are getting Gholston. Gholston reminds Parcells of Demarcus Ware, Chris Long said the Dolphins have not talked to him, and we have signed and traded a couple of DT and have not heard much from Dorsey. Anyone else think we are gonna get Gholston?

I would love to have him because he is JACKED and he is a beast.

i think he's a roider personally. I think he'll be caught within months of being in the nfl.

Our pick is Jake Long until its official that it's not Jake Long. Again, we're only talking to the one guy, so until its official we're NOT talking to him, its going to be him.

I dont mind Golston or Long. Prefer Long. But Golston really has only shot up since the combine wich to me isnt really a goot thing.... see Mike Maluama ( BC college DE in 1995 draft)

Assuming Ireland's slip was actually by accident and that we are actually getting a defensive player, I think we are getting Gholston. Gholston reminds Parcells of Demarcus Ware, Chris Long said the Dolphins have not talked to him, and we have signed and traded a couple of DT and have not heard much from Dorsey. Anyone else think we are gonna get Gholston?

I would love to have him because he is JACKED and he is a beast.

My magic eight ball said "Outlook is Bleak".

Ireland drafted Bobby Carpenter last year, why wouldn't he draft a guy that's 10X better..

Back
Top Bottom