Are we REALLY going to draft a another OT in the first round? Say it ain't so. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we REALLY going to draft a another OT in the first round? Say it ain't so.

You want to stick with Columbo, Incognito, Carey...then go right ahead. If there is no QB, Safety, CB, or OLB who grades out at pick 9, and we cant trade down, if an O Lineman is the best player available, so be it.

Johnstone meet Jeff Ireland.. the Bill Parcells clone. Don't bet against it.
Actually, Jake Long is the first OL that Parcells ever took in the first round. He actually took more first round QBs than he did OL.

I have no problem taking an O-lineman or D-lineman at the #8-#9 spot IF they are a legitimate pick at that spot. However I have a serious problem with any reach with this pick.

I hope the hell not. How can they continue to do the same thing that has failed over and over?

Yep if we go 1st round OT then you can bet we will go QB in round where THREE (Brees, Farve, possibly Dalton) have hit in the last TWENTY years!

We are the very definition of insanity.

I would rather take a solid OL in the first than reach for a Qb with that pick. I kow its not the sexy pick, but we could really solidify our O-Line for years to come and make it a lot easier for for our offense to be successful.

Lol at the op. we have drafted two good oline players in the past few years and he acts like they were busts.

Back
Top Bottom