Are wide receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are wide receivers

marino619

Scout Team
Reaction score
Does anyone think are wr's can pick up the slack now that cam is out for the year? I think we should go out and sign someone if we are going to make the playoffs. Bess is good but I think he is better in the slot with his lack of speed. I say we go after Glenn or Horn if they will sign cheap. We have a roster spot so we should use it. London has no experience and Wilford can't even stay active. Maybe give Armstrong a chance, can't get any worse.

Does anyone think are wr's can pick up the slack now that cam is out for the year? I think we should go out and sign someone if we are going to make the playoffs. Bess is good but I think he is better in the slot with his lack of speed. I say we go after Glenn or Horn if they will sign cheap. We have a roster spot so we should use it. London has no experience and Wilford can't even stay active. Maybe give Armstrong a chance, can't get any worse.

I'm German and shouldn't have the right to do this but it's "OUR" wide receivers.

I'm German and shouldn't have the right to do this but it's "OUR" wide receivers.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

on a side note no we shouldnt sign another wr we have wilford make him work for his check its about time. what we should do is fill that roster spot with an ol or db

that's what professionals do. they step up when someone goes down. if they can't, I guarantee they won't be here next season.

I always liked wilford in J-ville and I've been extremely disappointed by his inactivity. Hopefully he can finally earn some of the money he's been getting paid.

All i know is they better keep Devone Bess in the slot. Dude stays open and gets YAC. He's the perfect slot guy and if they change that up i guarantee u his productivity will drop.

All i know is they better keep Devone Bess in the slot. Dude stays open and gets YAC. He's the perfect slot guy and if they change that up i guarantee u his productivity will drop.

i agree with you....did anyone see on like three catches he got hammered by the defender yet he still held on to the ball thats was nice

can't get any worse.

Theres where you're wrong. It could get a TON worse. We shouldnt be in desperation mode here. Losing camarillo hurts for many obvious reasons but we'll be OK. Ginn will have to make a few more receptions and Bess will HAVE to take the role that camarillo had. London is capable of making a few receptions and Wilford will have to play and try to salvage any bit of his career.

We have enough linemen and if you can find a d back worth signing go for it.

Ginn has to catch the ball first and not drop it. The guy has speed but his hands suck. Get ready to see the running game.

Ginn has to catch the ball first and not drop it. The guy has speed but his hands suck. Get ready to see the running game.

LMAO, really This is the first game has dropped catchable passes.

Ginn has had clutch hands for the past 2 years . . . yea he had 2 drops late in the game . . . he is only like 21 . . . and he is proving plenty of people wrong with each passing game.

He MAY have the best hands on the team . . . Bess had 2 bad drops the week before and came back last week and played great ball . . . these guys are young . . . they will have mental lapses. Game was pretty much over anyways.

Not to excuse Ginn at all, he should have caught both balls . . . but lets not say he has bad hands now. He has been more consistent than Chambers, Hagan and Booker when it comes to ACTUALLY catching the ball.

In all seriousness . . . we gotta just hope Wilford is ready to step in and be the #2 guy he was supposed to be when he got here. The man was in the playoffs with Jville last year making clutch catches with DAVID GARRARD . . . Chad P is MUCH BETTER than Garrard . . . and Wilford will be going up against #2 CB's . . . unlike last year when he was their #1 guy. I think Ernest will step up and the main reason he hasn't already is because Camarillo truthfully was playing THAT good.

Still, Camarillo was the type of WR that u just WANT Chad P to have . . . he was our Wayne Cherbet . . . Bess showed signs last week of being that guy . . . hopefully it all works out for the bess (best)

LMAO, really This is the first game has dropped catchable passes.

Exactly.

Why do some people like to take one or two instances and paint it as the norm? Unbelievable.

Ginn's has shown GREAT hands during his almost 2 seasons in the league. People can complain about his production during a large portion of that time and have a point, but not his hands.

If dude starts pulling a Chris Chambers or Braylon Edwards and drops a pass or two every single game ... then I'll start worrying and criticizing.

Back
Top Bottom