"Are ya ready for some football" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Are ya ready for some football"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Enough already, i m tired of hearing about pro-bowlers and SB odds, i'm ready for some hard-hittin action... How many others feel the same way.. i cant take the anticipation anymore...:mad:

Yep.

You know it's the offseason when you actually TRY to watch baseball. . .

A whole 5 minutes of it.

Are ya ready for some football ! It's a monday night party!!Yeah baby bring it on,All-right Miami

Football isn't going to be here for what, another 70+ days?? As long as the talk is interesting it's something for us die-hard football fans to talk about our favorite team.. Nothing wrong with it.. As I as well am very excited to see Miami with these new acquisitions play together and try to accomplish something they havent done in 30 years..

I'm ready for football. However, I am not ready for school, so I think I can wait for football. :(

I'm counting the days for the ozzfest and then the season a week after.

Ozzy rules!!

the best thing about this board is that it makes me feel like I'm not waiting alone. I know sometimes we talk about a lot of things that don't really matter much, but it helps the time go by imo.

Ozzy rules!!!

Back in the day I used to sit and watch Sportscenter for hours just for a few minutes of NFL talk a week. Now I have this site and these boards so now I have lots of fellow Fin fans to wait it out with.

Thanks everyone

ya this site has made alot of difference in aspects to football coverage. I dont know if its me me reading everyday on it around the year but it just seems that there is alot more going on in football everyday in the year now than it was 5 -10 yrs ago.

I feel like i am going crazy waiting on this season. My withdrawl is much worst this season than seasons past... maybe because i am still bitter on how last season ended and i want them to get back in action. I will be going to many training camps just to see some action, hitting and REAL football. GOSH I MISS FOOTBALL!!! COME ON AUGUST 8TH!!! (hey preseason is still football!)

Back
Top Bottom