Are you a Draft Guru? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Draft Guru?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Are you a a draftnick? Do you love breaking down the positions, players, and matching wits with the experts? Then FinHeaven wants you!

In our new and expanded site this year we will be putting in an expanded draft section and features. It will start smaller this year due to a short time frame but next year will evolve into a full blown feature here at Finheaven. I can't give away all the details now, but it is going to be great.

We are looking for two solid draft experts to feature. Like all staff positions it does not pay, but you will get your work exposed to tens of thousands of fans and we will get you some great publicity. FinHeaven gets 15-20,000 visitors per day and many media and team officials frequent the site.

If you are interested please send me or any of the Admins a PM and throw your hat into the ring!

YOU just might be the next BIG star at Finheaven!! And from there...who knows!
:thanks:

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Thanks guys!

CK and Boomer are valued mainstays and have a great thing going on at Universal so they have passed. They want to keep doing what they do with us and we are happy about that. We look forward to their usual good work.

This new effort will be exclusive to FH and be original content. Our saying here is a "Site by fans for fans" so we want to have FH draft staff.

HooShoops and Tedslimm shoot me a PM if you are interested!

-Matt

This sounds cool... I gurantee my Draft will take you to the promise land ;)

Excellent! Please send me an official "I am interested" PM. The staff and I will review everyone's work this draft and make some choices. But no matter what everyone will be involved who wants to be.

This sounds cool... I gurantee my Draft will take you to the promise land ;)

I don't have the experience that hoops and Ted have but I would like to help out in anyway that I can to expand the draft portion of finheaven.

Sounds good guys I am getting some great PMs. I will be reaching out more and more in the next few weeks. For what I want to do I think there is something for everyone.

I like to think I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to the draft and the players available. Football is pretty much my life as are the Dolphins. So I watch and keep undated on it constantly. I watch most College Football and NFL game so I am very familiar with the players when draft time comes around. I am also a very good at projecting where players will go as far as teams and rounds.

So needless to say, I am very interested and would be extremely honored, as well as dedicated if chosen for the position here.

Back
Top Bottom