Are you a Draft Guru? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a Draft Guru?

I'd add WVDolphan and Awsi Dooger to the list.

Wow, thanks CedarPhin but I'd be like Perot's VP pick in that '92 debate, mostly out of ammo. I still follow Miami and USC players closely, and a sprinkling of guys who catch my attention for whatever reason. But family matters have curtailed the vast majority of my player and film study and knowledge. Same thing with the Derby contenders.

I enjoyed the years when I knew every name and trait, carrying around books detailing the Eric Laaksos. I covered the draft for the Daily Trojan every year, including a first round mock, and did related Las Vegas radio appearances every year for nearly a decade, highlighted by ripping Marinovich and Ware in subsequent years, then Couch.

It really hasn't changed as much as conventional wisdom. With more rounds you had more players to critique. The post season all star games were more numerous, and all nationally televised. Plenty of books like Buchsbaum and Drug Store List and Ourlads, at least six every year.

At this point I rely on guys like CK and Boomer. But if I do have an opinion, it might as well be high amp. :chuckle:

Thansk everyone. I have had 10 really good propsects reach out to me. All of them awesome and assets to this site. I will find some role for all of you to play. If I can put together what I want to put together, then I will need everyone!

-Matt

I also nominate talentscout. His knowledge on thigh exposion, gluteus maximus measurements are valuable; and let us not forget, all he has to do is look @ one snap to see if a prospect has what it takes to make it in the pros.

//sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom