Arena Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arena Bowl

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
Is anyone going to be watching the Arena Bowl?
I live in arizona, so I'm naturally rooting for the rattlers.

Arena football sucks compared to the NFL, but hey! its the offseason :cooldude:

I will be there. Midfield, row 29 WOOHOO! It sucks that I have to settle for baseball for my sports fix after this...

Well, we came close, maybe next year...I am soooo F-ing tired of saying that for my teams! Regardless, I had fun and it was a good game. I just have three things to say about it:

1) #21 Kelvin Hunter may be the worst DB I have ever seen. Yes, I know he got Defensive Player of the Week before this game, but maybe it was really his cousin in his uniform like in Troy. I will have a hard time busting on any blown coverages made by Phins after watching this guy give up AT LEAST three touchdowns. I am trying to think of a word that could describe what happened to him...burned? scorched? seared? roasted? :fire: None do it justice.

2) Watching #10 Chuck Reed do his best Leon Lett impression to help keep the Rattlers in the game was priceless. :roflmao:

3) :hail: AFL all-star cheerleaders. :saber:

Gonzo said:
Well, we came close, maybe next year...I am soooo F-ing tired of saying that for my teams! Regardless, I had fun and it was a good game. I just have three things to say about it:

1) #21 Kelvin Hunter may be the worst DB I have ever seen. Yes, I know he got Defensive Player of the Week before this game, but maybe it was really his cousin in his uniform like in Troy. I will have a hard time busting on any blown coverages made by Phins after watching this guy give up AT LEAST three touchdowns. I am trying to think of a word that could describe what happened to him...burned? scorched? seared? roasted? :fire: None do it justice.

2) Watching #10 Chuck Reed do his best Leon Lett impression to help keep the Rattlers in the game was priceless. :roflmao:

3) :hail: AFL all-star cheerleaders. :saber:

Now all we have is our horrible Dbacks, huh gonzo? :D

bobdroopy said:
Now all we have is our horrible Dbacks, huh gonzo? :D

lol, yeah. Unfortunately, I dislike baseball more every year. I just can't bring myself to like sports where teams can buy championships every year. And for the record, my name is not in reference to one of our only solid players.

Did you hear the rumor about trading Finley?

Yea, we probably wont get rid of him though. Alamar requested a trade because brently made it clear that Harrison was going to be the starter the rest of the year, so hopefully we can get someone decent in the bullpen.

But seriously, Its incredible how many saves we've blown. On top of that, theres some unbelievable stat like we've blown 25 games in which we've had the lead/or have been tied in the 7th +.

We really suck, and if you've heard of loss being a heartbrake. Almost every game we loose has been heartbreaker. :(

Today we lost on a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 9th. :cry:

We gave up our entire team for one guy, and that one guy is out for the season. :fire:

BTW, Gonzo rules dude. I met him once, He is a really, really nice guy.

I think they need to air more games to get more people into it during the off-season. People like scoring & it's fast paced.

bobdroopy said:
Yea, we probably wont get rid of him though. Alamar requested a trade because brently made it clear that Harrison was going to be the starter the rest of the year, so hopefully we can get someone decent in the bullpen.

But seriously, Its incredible how many saves we've blown. On top of that, theres some unbelievable stat like we've blown 25 games in which we've had the lead/or have been tied in the 7th +.

We really suck, and if you've heard of loss being a heartbrake. Almost every game we loose has been heartbreaker. :(

Today we lost on a Grand Slam in the bottom of the 9th. :cry:

We gave up our entire team for one guy, and that one guy is out for the season. :fire:

BTW, Gonzo rules dude. I met him once, He is a really, really nice guy.

You know what makes me feel worse, look at how the Brewers are doing...

And Luis is awesome, I didn't mean to sound as if I was insulting him, just stating that its a coincidence that I use the same name.

As for the AFL, it is starting to get the recognition it deserves. Tonight was a sellout and broke the Rattlers' attendance record. The games are exciting, cheap, and are a good alternative to slow baseball or watching infants trying to slam dunk in the coolest possible way with no regard for winning (sorry for the run-on). Now I just have to find a way to kill a month and a half...

Back
Top Bottom